Constellation Software

Constellation Software Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Constellation Software

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Constellation Software in June 2012.

There was nothing much, all as usual all there efforts were to judge my analytical skills and problem solving skills plus they wanted to know how much I know about the ASP.NET web development.

Interview Questions

The package offered and the type of project they want me to do was not satisfactory.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Constellation Software in January 2007.

first I had an interview with the president, then HR. Then I was called for a second interview. I was interviewed by 2 managers. they asked me typical interview questions: tell me about yourself, work experiences, weaknesses etc then some technical questions. overall they were very friendly.

Interview Questions
    I asked for a higher salary. they did not accept. instead they offered me $5k signing bonus.