ConsultUSA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Administrator Interview

Recruiting Administrator
Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ConsultUSA in May 2011.

Interview Details – After the initial phone screen, I was called in for an interview with three members of the recruiting team. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes and questions touched on my background as well as personality. The second in-person interview day was about 2 weeks after the first one and involved a 1 on 1 interview with the president and founder of the company and a less formal atmosphere at lunch to gauge how you fit in with your potential co-workers.

Outside of the president, everyone I interviewed with was in their 20s and had been there for about four years. I got a great feel for the company and it would have been a great place to work with great people beside you.

Interview Question – Have you had a situation where you felt like you weren't the smartest one in the group?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Pittsburgh, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at ConsultUSA in January 2009.

Interview Details – They didn't seem to be interested in what I had to say. Liked talking about themselves, how long they've existed, and how they had a low turnover. Which after a few months of job searching, I started seeing their company posting job after job on sites like Monster and Career Builder.

Interview Questions

• How would my experience in the workforce pertain to the position that they were offering?   Answer Question
  • What was the longest I have been at a job?   Answer Question

Recruiting Administrator Interview

Recruiting Administrator

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ConsultUSA in May 2011.

Interview Details – After the initial phone screen, I was called in to interview with 3 people. All of the interviews were 1:1 and each lasted about 20 minutes. I was called back for a followup interview with the company president. Then two of the interviewers took me out to lunch.

Interview Question – Have you ever felt like you were the weakest link in a group?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ConsultUSA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConsultUSA interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ConsultUSA employees and interview candidates.