Consumer Reports Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Senior Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Yonkers, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Consumer Reports.

Applied online and received a call-back with-in a week. I had one afternoon of interviews with 3-4 people (1 HR, 1 Manager, 2 Project Leaders). Questions were typically about my interpretation of project results, my ability to diagnose errors, and some personal interest questions. I was offered the position a week later.

Interview Questions
    • A project leader asked me to explain my interpretation of a test procedure.   Answer Question
    There was not negotiation phase.

IT Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Consumer Reports.

I apply online on a career portal. I get an email asking for a phone interview. We have one phone interview and a skype interview. I get the job about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I apply (I don't remember applying, I applied to so many places on the same day)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Consumer Reports

Worked for Consumer Reports? Contribute to the Community!