Consumer Reports

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Lab Technician Interview

Yonkers, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Consumer Reports.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call-back with-in a week. I had one afternoon of interviews with 3-4 people (1 HR, 1 Manager, 2 Project Leaders). Questions were typically about my interpretation of project results, my ability to diagnose errors, and some personal interest questions. I was offered the position a week later.

Interview Question – A project leader asked me to explain my interpretation of a test procedure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not negotiation phase.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Consumer Reports.

Interview Details – I apply online on a career portal. I get an email asking for a phone interview. We have one phone interview and a skype interview. I get the job about a week later.

Interview Question – Why did I apply (I don't remember applying, I applied to so many places on the same day)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Consumer Reports? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Consumer Reports interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Consumer Reports employees and interview candidates.