Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Contech Engineered Solutions
- Logistics Coordinator (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Inside Sales/Sales Support (1)
- Sales Engineer Associate (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions (West Chester, OH) in December 2014.
The interview process was fantastic. They treated us very well and made me feel like I was already part of their family. Motivated, hardworking and outgoing people will do well here!
- I didn't find the questions difficult. Just be prepared to show them exactly who you are. Even the weird and funny parts :) Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2010.
just asked the basic question about yourself
- why do u choose this position Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions (Columbia, MD) in October 2009.
Head Hunter then phone interview, contract work, then hired full time.
It was an easy process.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions in August 2009.
one on one interview..very nice.
- What can you bring to our company? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions in September 2008.
Relaxed. Intereviewed, but no offer.
- What experience you've had in a given situation? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review