Contech Engineered Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.5

Structural Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions (West Chester, OH).

Interview

Friendly, 3-stage, lunch as part of interview. Employee referred, hand carried resume to HR, pre screened and invited by telephone, 4 separate interviews, group interview at lunch, upper management interview later, and final interview with HR department

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions (West Chester, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

A family friend who works for Contech told me that Contech was looking for summer interns in the finance department. I immediately contacted the Director of Human Resources and emailed her my resume. I didn't hear back from her for two weeks, so I emailed her again. She called me some after that and we had a brief phone interview. She passed my information on to the Director of Financial Reporting, who I then met for an interview in person. We talked for about 45 minutes and she offered me a position as a summer intern. I started work a week later after a background check and drug test.

Sales Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions (West Chester, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fantastic. They treated us very well and made me feel like I was already part of their family. Motivated, hardworking and outgoing people will do well here!

Interview Questions

• I didn't find the questions difficult. Just be prepared to show them exactly who you are. Even the weird and funny parts :)   Answer Question

Customer Solutions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. One on the phone with basic questions about yourself. Second with Manager and Team leads. Want to know about your experience with customer service and how well you can organize time.

Interview Questions

• How good are you prioritizing tasks?   1 Answer

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

just asked the basic question about yourself

Inside Sales/Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions (Columbia, MD) in October 2009.

Interview

Head Hunter then phone interview, contract work, then hired full time.

Negotiation

It was an easy process.

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions in August 2009.

Interview

one on one interview..very nice.

other opportunity

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contech Engineered Solutions in September 2008.

Interview

Relaxed. Intereviewed, but no offer.