Contemporary Services Corporation

Updated Sep 9, 2014

1.3

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Event Staff Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

In order to get this job, it is as simple as being respectful to the secretary when you interact with her; that and having a cleanish background. Do not worry about presenting yourself in business attire because this is at the end of the day a minimum wage, part-time job, and they basically employ as many people as possible because they realize how quickly people burn out and lose interest.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions the process is pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Contemporary Services Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Interview Questions
    • They just had you fill out paperwork and watch a video. It wasn't exactly an interview even though that's what they called it. I completed the online application and it was extremely easy to do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in August 2014.

A lot of interviewees. They asked simple questions as to what do you think you could bring to the table. . What would you do if you encoder an intoxicated guest. .. and they pretty much hired on spot. If you have any common sense, you have the job. Seems like a great experience to work in.

Interview Questions
    • What is your weakest point in communicating with guests?   View Answer
    No negotiation. They pay 7.50, 50 cent bonus if you take an online course. You make your own schedule!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

You have to fill out an application online and if you qualify then you get to pick an interview time, place and day depending on what they have available. Then when you go for your interview you go inside the building and they ask you questions about your experience with people, etc. Then if you get the job you have to go to this semi- training powerpoint explaining the job and then a quiz with a few questions on it.

Well that was a great interview, you got the job.

Event Staff Interview

I applied a year before went I was young and, not qualified. I finally received an email back a few days ago, so I set up an interview online. I went in, but was turned away from being dressed inproper. I was told to go online and reschedule, but I have no idea how to. If any one no what I should do please do comment and let me no. Thank you and have a nice day.

Interview Questions
    • Am I comfortable with the outfit I picked out and it being business?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in June 2014.

One day orientation process, for four hours. Group interview, about twenty people came to interview. met supervisors and took photo for processing and background check. familiar with process worked for company in 1990.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to be lodged if we needed you for upstate events?   Answer Question
    Very professional. no pressure . voluntary.

Event Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

At first, you all will be lecture on the position (event staff) you are applying for, then after that; they will give you all a test base on what they thought you earlier. Approximately you are expected to get at least %60 of the whole questions.

Interview Questions
    • the most unexpected question they will ask is. will you leave your position if you are been called by the head of staffs(manager)   View Answer
    There are no offer or negotiation

Event Staff Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Went online and saw that they were hiring through CraigsList. Contacted them and was called in for an interview. Went down to stadium and pretty much got the job on the spot. There really aren't any standards in hiring. As long as you're not overtly terrible then you'll get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in November 2013.

Applied online, went in to do an "interview" but filled out a paper application. Told me they'd call me and a couple of days later they did. Went in and someone from HR interviewed me. She only asked me one question and the rest of the time she told me about the company. Then she handed me a paper regarding Employee Orientation, she didn't say anything else, but I figured I got the job. The interview probably took about 30 to 45 minutes and she was really nice.

Okay so when you get there, depending on your office (mine is in Torrance) they have you line up outside. When they're ready they open the door and someone stands in front and checks your papers. You need TWO (2) copies of EACH document, if you don't they have another line where they send you while they straighten things out. Once you're inside they have you fill out another paper for the money order if you don't have your guard card. Then you sign in and get your number, they use this to take your picture for your company profile. - I think they pay you for the two hours you're there. :)

Right now I'm starting my Guard Card Course, which you have to put a down payment of $102 in money order.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

I got hired on to CSC by applying through an online posting for Event Staff. I received a phone call about a week after applying to set up an interview. My application & interview took place in late Summer/early Fall. this was a time where CSC needed people for the up coming sports season so there were several other new applicants at the event site (Lucas Oil Stadium) when I arrived for the interview.

Very easy interview that lasts 8 to 10 minutes if that. Frankly, it will take longer to fill out the paperwork than to conduct the interview. The interviewer explained the nature of the job, inquired about my availability, asked if I was adverse to being on my feet for prolonged periods with a couple up customer service related questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Contemporary Services Corporation? Contribute to the Community!