Contemporary Services Corporation

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in June 2014.

Interview Details – One day orientation process, for four hours. Group interview, about twenty people came to interview. met supervisors and took photo for processing and background check. familiar with process worked for company in 1990.

Interview Question – Are you willing to be lodged if we needed you for upstate events?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very professional. no pressure . voluntary.

Tallahassee, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Interview Details – You have to fill out an application online and if you qualify then you get to pick an interview time, place and day depending on what they have available. Then when you go for your interview you go inside the building and they ask you questions about your experience with people, etc. Then if you get the job you have to go to this semi- training powerpoint explaining the job and then a quiz with a few questions on it.

Negotiation Details – Well that was a great interview, you got the job.

Interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation

Interview Details – I applied a year before went I was young and, not qualified. I finally received an email back a few days ago, so I set up an interview online. I went in, but was turned away from being dressed inproper. I was told to go online and reschedule, but I have no idea how to. If any one no what I should do please do comment and let me no. Thank you and have a nice day.

Interview Question – Am I comfortable with the outfit I picked out and it being business?   View Answer

Event Staff

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Interview Details – At first, you all will be lecture on the position (event staff) you are applying for, then after that; they will give you all a test base on what they thought you earlier. Approximately you are expected to get at least %60 of the whole questions.

Interview Question – the most unexpected question they will ask is. will you leave your position if you are been called by the head of staffs(manager)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There are no offer or negotiation

Event Staff

I applied in-person and interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Interview Details – Went online and saw that they were hiring through CraigsList. Contacted them and was called in for an interview. Went down to stadium and pretty much got the job on the spot. There really aren't any standards in hiring. As long as you're not overtly terrible then you'll get the job.

Interview Question – There wasn't one.   Answer Question

Torrance, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, went in to do an "interview" but filled out a paper application. Told me they'd call me and a couple of days later they did. Went in and someone from HR interviewed me. She only asked me one question and the rest of the time she told me about the company. Then she handed me a paper regarding Employee Orientation, she didn't say anything else, but I figured I got the job. The interview probably took about 30 to 45 minutes and she was really nice.

Okay so when you get there, depending on your office (mine is in Torrance) they have you line up outside. When they're ready they open the door and someone stands in front and checks your papers. You need TWO (2) copies of EACH document, if you don't they have another line where they send you while they straighten things out. Once you're inside they have you fill out another paper for the money order if you don't have your guard card. Then you sign in and get your number, they use this to take your picture for your company profile. - I think they pay you for the two hours you're there. :)

Right now I'm starting my Guard Card Course, which you have to put a down payment of $102 in money order.

Interview Question – How did you hear about us?   View Answer

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in September 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy Interview, I was nervous going in but the two woman conducting interviews were very nice and welcoming. They ask a few questions, such as dealing with patrons (drunk, stubborn, students, ect.) , ability to communicate, and ease of enforcing venue rules. I had no work experience and was hired at the end of the fifteen minute interview.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a situation that could possibly involve a patron breaking the law?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate pay, but there is an experience structure to the pay scale so there is only a little room to negotiate. There's no need to talk about hours because you schedule yourself, plus this isn't the job that's going to pay rent.

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Interview Details – I got hired on to CSC by applying through an online posting for Event Staff. I received a phone call about a week after applying to set up an interview. My application & interview took place in late Summer/early Fall. this was a time where CSC needed people for the up coming sports season so there were several other new applicants at the event site (Lucas Oil Stadium) when I arrived for the interview.

Very easy interview that lasts 8 to 10 minutes if that. Frankly, it will take longer to fill out the paperwork than to conduct the interview. The interviewer explained the nature of the job, inquired about my availability, asked if I was adverse to being on my feet for prolonged periods with a couple up customer service related questions.

Interview Question – How would you diffuse a tense situation?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in June 2010.

Interview Details – As long as you have half a brain and are not running from the police, you have the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Either you accept or no job.

Fresno, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in June 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy. They don't ask many questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Contemporary Services Corporation? Contribute to the Community!