Contemporary Services Corporation Interview Questions & Reviews

19 interviews

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in August 2014.

A lot of interviewees. They asked simple questions as to what do you think you could bring to the table. . What would you do if you encoder an intoxicated guest. .. and they pretty much hired on spot. If you have any common sense, you have the job. Seems like a great experience to work in.

Interview Questions
    • What is your weakest point in communicating with guests?   View Answer
    No negotiation. They pay 7.50, 50 cent bonus if you take an online course. You make your own schedule!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Interview Questions
    • They just had you fill out paperwork and watch a video. It wasn't exactly an interview even though that's what they called it. I completed the online application and it was extremely easy to do.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in July 2012.

I applied online, then received an email that directed me to a link to select my interview date and time. I arrived, checked in and waited in the lobby to be called in to speak to a manager. It was a one on one interview, 15 minutes tops with a manager. My interviewer was personable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation. You start at $7.50, immediate $.50 raise if you take and pass the online TCM course. Supervisors average $9.00. Overall supervisors and area directors make more, but I don't know the pay range.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in June 2014.

One day orientation process, for four hours. Group interview, about twenty people came to interview. met supervisors and took photo for processing and background check. familiar with process worked for company in 1990.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to be lodged if we needed you for upstate events?   Answer Question
    Very professional. no pressure . voluntary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

You have to fill out an application online and if you qualify then you get to pick an interview time, place and day depending on what they have available. Then when you go for your interview you go inside the building and they ask you questions about your experience with people, etc. Then if you get the job you have to go to this semi- training powerpoint explaining the job and then a quiz with a few questions on it.

Well that was a great interview, you got the job.

Event Staff Interview

I applied a year before went I was young and, not qualified. I finally received an email back a few days ago, so I set up an interview online. I went in, but was turned away from being dressed inproper. I was told to go online and reschedule, but I have no idea how to. If any one no what I should do please do comment and let me no. Thank you and have a nice day.

Interview Questions
    • Am I comfortable with the outfit I picked out and it being business?   View Answer

Event Staff Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

At first, you all will be lecture on the position (event staff) you are applying for, then after that; they will give you all a test base on what they thought you earlier. Approximately you are expected to get at least %60 of the whole questions.

Interview Questions
    • the most unexpected question they will ask is. will you leave your position if you are been called by the head of staffs(manager)   View Answer
    There are no offer or negotiation

Event Staff Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Went online and saw that they were hiring through CraigsList. Contacted them and was called in for an interview. Went down to stadium and pretty much got the job on the spot. There really aren't any standards in hiring. As long as you're not overtly terrible then you'll get the job.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Group interview, background check, live scan fingerprints, online training, guard card . Pay upfront for guard card training and business fee. They really do hire anybody that can pass the background check and has decent customer service skills. some of the guards are super slow and special and can still get the job done.

Interview Questions
    • Willing to stand for long hours, understand how to work with outrageous people at events, be carful for drugs and weapons. Master pat downs to reduce dangers in venue. Be safe and stay hydrated for certain events.   Answer Question
    It is a flat rate of $10 for every employee, or depending on job location. I had to pay upfront for online training and guard card. Had to pas background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in November 2013.

Applied online, went in to do an "interview" but filled out a paper application. Told me they'd call me and a couple of days later they did. Went in and someone from HR interviewed me. She only asked me one question and the rest of the time she told me about the company. Then she handed me a paper regarding Employee Orientation, she didn't say anything else, but I figured I got the job. The interview probably took about 30 to 45 minutes and she was really nice.

Okay so when you get there, depending on your office (mine is in Torrance) they have you line up outside. When they're ready they open the door and someone stands in front and checks your papers. You need TWO (2) copies of EACH document, if you don't they have another line where they send you while they straighten things out. Once you're inside they have you fill out another paper for the money order if you don't have your guard card. Then you sign in and get your number, they use this to take your picture for your company profile. - I think they pay you for the two hours you're there. :)

Right now I'm starting my Guard Card Course, which you have to put a down payment of $102 in money order.

Interview Questions

Worked for Contemporary Services Corporation? Contribute to the Community!