Contemporary Services Corporation

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

1.3

Event Staff Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

In order to get this job, it is as simple as being respectful to the secretary when you interact with her; that and having a cleanish background. Do not worry about presenting yourself in business attire because this is at the end of the day a minimum wage, part-time job, and they basically employ as many people as possible because they realize how quickly people burn out and lose interest.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions the process is pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in August 2014.

A lot of interviewees. They asked simple questions as to what do you think you could bring to the table. . What would you do if you encoder an intoxicated guest. .. and they pretty much hired on spot. If you have any common sense, you have the job. Seems like a great experience to work in.

Interview Questions
    • What is your weakest point in communicating with guests?   View Answer
    No negotiation. They pay 7.50, 50 cent bonus if you take an online course. You make your own schedule!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Interview Questions
    • They just had you fill out paperwork and watch a video. It wasn't exactly an interview even though that's what they called it. I completed the online application and it was extremely easy to do.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in July 2012.

I applied online, then received an email that directed me to a link to select my interview date and time. I arrived, checked in and waited in the lobby to be called in to speak to a manager. It was a one on one interview, 15 minutes tops with a manager. My interviewer was personable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation. You start at $7.50, immediate $.50 raise if you take and pass the online TCM course. Supervisors average $9.00. Overall supervisors and area directors make more, but I don't know the pay range.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in June 2014.

One day orientation process, for four hours. Group interview, about twenty people came to interview. met supervisors and took photo for processing and background check. familiar with process worked for company in 1990.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to be lodged if we needed you for upstate events?   Answer Question
    Very professional. no pressure . voluntary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

You have to fill out an application online and if you qualify then you get to pick an interview time, place and day depending on what they have available. Then when you go for your interview you go inside the building and they ask you questions about your experience with people, etc. Then if you get the job you have to go to this semi- training powerpoint explaining the job and then a quiz with a few questions on it.

Well that was a great interview, you got the job.

Event Staff Interview

I applied a year before went I was young and, not qualified. I finally received an email back a few days ago, so I set up an interview online. I went in, but was turned away from being dressed inproper. I was told to go online and reschedule, but I have no idea how to. If any one no what I should do please do comment and let me no. Thank you and have a nice day.

Interview Questions
    • Am I comfortable with the outfit I picked out and it being business?   View Answer

Event Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

At first, you all will be lecture on the position (event staff) you are applying for, then after that; they will give you all a test base on what they thought you earlier. Approximately you are expected to get at least %60 of the whole questions.

Interview Questions
    • the most unexpected question they will ask is. will you leave your position if you are been called by the head of staffs(manager)   View Answer
    There are no offer or negotiation

Event Staff Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Went online and saw that they were hiring through CraigsList. Contacted them and was called in for an interview. Went down to stadium and pretty much got the job on the spot. There really aren't any standards in hiring. As long as you're not overtly terrible then you'll get the job.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Group interview, background check, live scan fingerprints, online training, guard card . Pay upfront for guard card training and business fee. They really do hire anybody that can pass the background check and has decent customer service skills. some of the guards are super slow and special and can still get the job done.

Interview Questions
    • Willing to stand for long hours, understand how to work with outrageous people at events, be carful for drugs and weapons. Master pat downs to reduce dangers in venue. Be safe and stay hydrated for certain events.   Answer Question
    It is a flat rate of $10 for every employee, or depending on job location. I had to pay upfront for online training and guard card. Had to pas background check.

Worked for Contemporary Services Corporation? Contribute to the Community!