Contextweb

Contextweb Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Contextweb

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Contextweb.

The question were very simple. The interviewers were good.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be in this company and for this position?   Answer Question

Salary

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Contextweb in December 2009.

It was a difficult interview since the company didn't really know what HR is or does really. I guess they only considered it Administrative in nature, but really not was I was lead to believe in a Director role. Pass.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were around what I needed to do for company but the interview was not very specific as to their needs.   View Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Contextweb in December 2009.

I was approached by a recruiter, then did a screen with the engineering manager. After that I was invited for an in-person interview, which took a while to schedule as I was traveling. The in-person lasted about 1/2 day, and consisted of a series of interviews by 1-2 people, with general problem solving, pen & paper programming exercises, design questions. I felt like I got a good cross section of the team, and the competence and excitement of the people I talked to was the main motivator in me deciding to eventually accept the offer.

Interview Questions
    It was reasonable - I was made an offer that was fair, there was some negotiation around start date and details, but details were about what I expected given the position and equivalent to other companies I was considering.