Conti Enterprises

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Engineer

I applied in-person - interviewed at Conti Enterprises in March 2014.

Interview Details – They conduct a job fair in the town. I go there, interviewed by 4 persons. One of the them was hr, and rest of them are engineers.

Interview Question – They just need to learn about your experience, if you are experienced. The nature of work you can perform, each and everything.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer was good, so i accepted it.

Edison, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Conti Enterprises in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview to start. Basic questions from HR asking about my experience and goals. That interview was pretty basic to see if I could go to the next round. Next round was in the headquarters with 2 employees who asked situation questions and how I would react in certain scenarios.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not bad.

Edison, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Conti Enterprises in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview asking very basic behavior questions. Why do you want to work for The Conti Group? Why do you want to work in heavy civil? They are very interested in group work situations so have examples of that. After phone interview they invite you on site for 3 hour long interviews. 1 focuses on leadership, one focuses on group work, and the last focuses on technical skills. 2 interviewers for each interview.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Field Engineer

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Conti Enterprises in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and was emailed to re-apply for a position upon their recommendation. Was contacted to set up a phone interview. Also asked to complete 3 online assessments, 1 was intelligence test (some math & literacy) and 2 on personality. Phone interview consisted of questions regarding past experiences, both work and academics. Describe a time when you worked in a group setting? Was there conflict? How did you deal with it? Received email that I made it past the phone interview and schedules a time for in-person interview. Ask to complete additional online personality assessments in the interim. Headquarter interviews: several other candidates were scheduled that day. Very organized rotation of interviews. Interviewed by 3 different groups consisting of 2 interviewers, each about 45 minutes. Each group focused on something different.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you worked in a group setting? Was there conflict? If so, how did you deal with it? What did you learn from this experience?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – 100% travel. Not willing to possibly relocate at this time.

Field Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Conti Enterprises in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by several employees at Conti, each at different times with different questions spanning the entire gamut of possible themes: why did I select my major? why was I working where I worked? what interested me about construction? what did I hope to gain from my future employment experience? etc.

Interview Question – What makes you think you will succeed in our line of construction?   View Answer

Worked for Conti Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!