Continental Airlines Senior Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Continental Airlines in January 2009.

While my interview for this position was farther back than 2009 I had to do this for the site's requirement. When I interviewed they performed this STAR interview process which includes Situation, Task, Action, Result. Everyone interviews by this standard and it is more of a "fill in the blank" process for us. If we simply have something on paper to show that the person fulfilled these requirements they are in. Realistically, we already know who we are going to hire but for the Affirmative Action aspect of our hiring we must have documentation to show that we did not discriminate.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to deal with conflict in the workplace. How did you handle it?   View Answer
We have a grade level system that does not allow negotiations. It is very similar to government employment.

Worked for Continental Airlines? Contribute to the Community!