Continental Carbonic

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Territory Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Continental Carbonic.

Interview Details – Had a phone screening, pretty basic information required, why are you leaving, etc. Then I had a face to face with the hiring manager. Very easy going, more of a conversation than a job interview. I learned the basics of the position and was interested in moving forward. Said he was going to let me know all information about the position before I had interview with upper management. Then he made an offer to someone else and I was out. Later he called back saying that did not work out and was I still interested. I was and so I had another phone interview with him. After I learned "everything" about the position, I was no longer interested--company car was a 18 passenger van that would be parked in my driveway and I would need to get a different class of license. Also said numerous times that hard work was expected, which is OK, but then said very little vacation time was offered--No work like balance at all!! I told him I was not interested in moving forward.

Interview Question – Very basic- no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manufacturing Manager Trainee Interview

Manufacturing Manager Trainee
Albion, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Continental Carbonic in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview and hiring process was the most responsive and together operation I've ever been privy to in my job search. Within a day of my application, I received a response and a scheduling of a phone interview. Within two weeks (and 4 phone interviews and multiple emails of questions and answers), I received a notification that they were taking specific steps to draft my offer letter and would have it to me at the earliest convenience. All in all, very straight-forward and very easy to get hired in.

Interview Question – I do not remember at this time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was limited as I had a general idea as to what salary range I was willing to consider and I also had them contact my university's career services office to ensure a competitive status.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Continental Carbonic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Continental Carbonic interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Continental Carbonic employees and interview candidates.