Continental Carbonic

Continental Carbonic Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Continental Carbonic

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Continental Carbonic.

Had a phone screening, pretty basic information required, why are you leaving, etc. Then I had a face to face with the hiring manager. Very easy going, more of a conversation than a job interview. I learned the basics of the position and was interested in moving forward. Said he was going to let me know all information about the position before I had interview with upper management. Then he made an offer to someone else and I was out. Later he called back saying that did not work out and was I still interested. I was and so I had another phone interview with him. After I learned "everything" about the position, I was no longer interested--company car was a 18 passenger van that would be parked in my driveway and I would need to get a different class of license. Also said numerous times that hard work was expected, which is OK, but then said very little vacation time was offered--No work like balance at all!! I told him I was not interested in moving forward.

Interview Questions

Manufacturing Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albion, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albion, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Continental Carbonic in June 2012.

The interview and hiring process was the most responsive and together operation I've ever been privy to in my job search. Within a day of my application, I received a response and a scheduling of a phone interview. Within two weeks (and 4 phone interviews and multiple emails of questions and answers), I received a notification that they were taking specific steps to draft my offer letter and would have it to me at the earliest convenience. All in all, very straight-forward and very easy to get hired in.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation phase was limited as I had a general idea as to what salary range I was willing to consider and I also had them contact my university's career services office to ensure a competitive status.