Continental

Updated Feb 17, 2015
Updated Feb 17, 2015

2.4

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Continental.

Informed by HR via mail. Interview was two stage process. HR followed by technical. Everything asked was from my previous experience academic and Industrial. Got positive response after the interview but no offer. you have to wait for around 4 to 6 weeks to get the reply.

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Continental.

Onsite Interview was in Germany, the interview was not difficult. The department manager himself set up this interview. It took 40 minitues.After a short introduction, I was asked about some technical questions immediately. One question was not answered correctly, but the interviewer gave me some hint and I got the right answer. In general, Conti is a good place to work at.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult part in electrical measurement techniques practically?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Continental.

Was called in after a career fair, very nice and great to talk with! Interview went smoothly, basic "walk me through your resume" and "tell me about yourself". I was asked to describe my previous internship experience.

Intern Interview

Interview was over the phone and only technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were of technical aptitude. No personal questions were asked.   Answer Question
    Offer was good and no negotiations were needed.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Continental.

It's a mock interview with the HR.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of experience do you have when you are handling a problem with time pressure?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Continental in December 2012.

Got in, they gave me a tour of the floor I was to work on, asked me some technical questions, none were very difficult though. After the interview I was told that it would take a week to get a response. Over a month passed and no word in regards to the position. After all hope was lost I got the call with the job offer. They were extremely nice in both the interview and hiring process, the only issue being that waiting time.

Interview Questions
    • Three words to describe myself best. It was my first interview and I never really expected that question to actually be in the interview.   Answer Question
    It was my first job, I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Continental in August 2008.

Came in to interview as an intern, first on the phone then one on one and then in a group. When I went in to the group everyone seemed to be nice but you could tell they were all like a family and had a lot of inside jokes, they asked me if I had a dog or a cat (can't remember which one) and said they all had one (whatever animal it was) and that they would not hire anyone that did not have this pet?!? Then they asked if I had a child and how that was going, I didn't really appreciate that because I think the fact that I was a student, married and had a child made them think I was too old for the internship. The recruiter did call me to say I was not selected and at least she gave me that courtesy.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Continental in September 2014.

They contacted me via phone call and asked me if I was interested in an interview for an intern position. After confirmation I was given an interview the next day. I was interviewed by two managers and each asked broad questions about my profile as student and laboral experience. The interview starts in spanish and then they test your bilingual skills by asking some questions in english (Yours might be better than theirs in this matter). In the end it was quite brief and ended with a we´ll get you back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with an individual you didn´t like.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Continental.

Interview, Software portfolio

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions. Why we should hire you? How can you help us?   Answer Question