Continental

www.careers-continental.com

Continental Manager of Intercompany and Treasury Accounting Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager of Intercompany and Treasury Accounting Interview

Manager of Intercompany and Treasury Accounting
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Continental in December 2013.

Interview Details – Due to time constraints of Hiring Manager from IL and my tight schedule, my interview was scheduled for 30 minutes with Hiring Manager. I was told that an answer would be made within next 7 days, instead it ended up being more like 30 days. I found it very odd that I never met in person with HR at any time before or after. I was notified that position was filled by a very qualified internal applicant. I now think that I never met with HR because they had already made up their mind. Granted my background and experience was a perfect fit for position.

Interview Question – Covered resume and capabilities in great detail   Answer Question

Worked for Continental? Contribute to the Community!