Continental Pricing Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Continental in July 2011.

Interview

Had one phone interview where I was asked mostly questions about my experience, character and background. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. This was followed by an on-site interview 2 weeks later. This time I was interviewed in person, first by the Manager of the department and then by the Director. Questions included: 1) What's your pricing strategies for this fuel injector? 2) If you are running late on a report deadline for a client, would you A) Submit it on time despite it being incomplete, or B) Submit a completed report late. Why? 3) Have you ever encountered a situation of conflict caused by people of different culture and backgrounds? How did you respond to it? 4) Do you prefer a constant or inconsistent workload? Overall it was a pleasant experience. The interviewers were friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions