Continental

www.careers-continental.com

Continental Research and Development Rotational Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research and Development Rotational Program Interview

Research and Development Rotational Program
Hannover (Germany)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Continental in March 2011.

Interview Details – I found out about their R&D program at a college career fair, where I got interviewed. It was only a behavioral interview. I then got a phone interview with someone from Germany a couple weeks later and there again it was behavioral just to see if my personality fit the program.
Finally, there was an Assessment Center which consisted of a presentation and other exercises such as construction, negotiation, and case study.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions since they dont test your technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation possible. The salaries are strictly based on your level of education.

Worked for Continental? Contribute to the Community!