Continental Resources (Massachusetts)

Continental Resources (Massachusetts) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Continental Resources (Massachusetts)

Solutions Engineer Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts).

Interviews are pretty standard. Don't plan on being grilled heavily on the technical side. Your ability to communicate is much more important to the hiring managers.

I, personally, didn't care for the lack of enthusiasm from the person who responded to my application. That, along with the excessively long hiring process were enough to accept an offer from another company.

Interview Questions
    • 100% standard interview questions. if you can talk about your resume, you'll be fine   Answer Question

Took too long to make an offer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts).

Applied online and got a call for a brief phone interview. I was selected for a 1:1 interview and later called back for a group interview a few weeks later. Nothing during the interview was too difficult or unexpected and the manager was very outgoing and easy to get along with.

Marketing Communications Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts) in May 2012.

I applied for this position online and was called shortly after by a woman in HR. She conducted a brief phone interview, and asked to schedule a one on one interview. It was scheduled for about a week later.

I arrived and had to fill out a 4 page paper application. Basically repeating everything on my resume. I was then interviewed by 2 people in the department. It was very casual, and some of the jokes that the interviewer said were mildly inappropriate. I was not impressed when they described the work environment and the overall goals of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe one of the most difficult decisions you ever had to make in your life. (work or personal)   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts) in January 2011.

Upon arriving, I had to fill out a paper application with essentially all the information in my resume (name, address, work experience, references, etc.) HR was very helpful in setting up my interview and answering my questions. After meeting with HR, I met with 2 people in the marketing department who fired questions at me. The whole interview process took a little over an hour. They were very easy to talk to, not intimidating at all.