Continental Resources (Massachusetts)

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts).

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call for a brief phone interview. I was selected for a 1:1 interview and later called back for a group interview a few weeks later. Nothing during the interview was too difficult or unexpected and the manager was very outgoing and easy to get along with.

Interview Question – What motivates you to be successful?   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Associate Interview

Marketing Communications Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts) in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for this position online and was called shortly after by a woman in HR. She conducted a brief phone interview, and asked to schedule a one on one interview. It was scheduled for about a week later.

I arrived and had to fill out a 4 page paper application. Basically repeating everything on my resume. I was then interviewed by 2 people in the department. It was very casual, and some of the jokes that the interviewer said were mildly inappropriate. I was not impressed when they described the work environment and the overall goals of the company.

Interview Question – Describe one of the most difficult decisions you ever had to make in your life. (work or personal)   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Continental Resources (Massachusetts) in January 2011.

Interview Details – Upon arriving, I had to fill out a paper application with essentially all the information in my resume (name, address, work experience, references, etc.) HR was very helpful in setting up my interview and answering my questions. After meeting with HR, I met with 2 people in the marketing department who fired questions at me. The whole interview process took a little over an hour. They were very easy to talk to, not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

Worked for Continental Resources (Massachusetts)? Contribute to the Community!