Continental Resources (Oklahoma)

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Northern Land Intern Interview

Northern Land Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Continental Resources (Oklahoma).

Interview Details – I got the internship but I was not impressed with the two people they sent to conduct the interview. They were in no way friendly nor did either of them really have a personality. Of course it was an interview but at the same time they acted more like members of a jury for a murder trial rather than a simple interview.

Interview Question – What is something that you have taught yourself that you would like to teach others. I didn't see a question like this coming at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation.

Completions Engineer Interview

Completions Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Continental Resources (Oklahoma) in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed entire morning with operations manager. It mostly consisted of asking me about my background and telling me about the company. I also spoke with other ops engineers about their job duties and the company. Was a nice laid back interview.

Interview Question – What are you most proud of in your current or previous position?   Answer Question

Worked for Continental Resources (Oklahoma)? Contribute to the Community!