Continental Secret Service Bureau

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Continental Secret Service Bureau

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The interview was very informal. I was vetted to ensure that I met the minimum requirements for the position. They prefer police certified candidates for the armed positions. I provided my credentials and certifications and was offered a position at the end of the interview, provided that I passed the background. They sent me off to do a drug screen and fingerprint check that day too.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to confirm that I was a likable person that met the minimum qualifications.   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau.

Interview

it took forever. the gentleman was 1/2 late to begin with. tons of paperwork to fill out. not at all organized. complained alot. informed us of previous guards that didn't work out. one walked off the site. to many call offs.

Interview Questions

• are you able to use your personal vehicle for patrol?   1 Answer

Gate Guard Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau.

Interview

Extremely easy. Basically all you do is just answer "Yes" or "No" questions and pass a finger-print test. The finger-print test may sound some scary to some but all you do is put your fingers on a machine and as long as you didn't commit a crime you'll be fine.

Loss Prevention Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, OH

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Marion, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

very casual...nice/friendly interviewer...basic questions and background/drug screen

Interview Questions

• why should you have this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation...set salary, with many chances for performance raises,immediately if you are a go-getter

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau in May 2013.

Interview

Straight to the point and very informative. Make sure you are dressed nice and not like a street walker. Make eye contact and talk like you know what you're talking about.

Interview Questions

• How to handle an irate person.   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Continental Secret Service Bureau (Toledo, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

My interview was at a restaurant. I went to the office for orientation where they went over all the rules and had me sign papers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations