Continental Software Project Leader Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Timişoara (Romania)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timişoara (Romania)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Continental in September 2008.

Technical test for SW, interview with the Group/Team leader

Interview Questions
They proposed the standard amount for beginning level with no other negotiation possible.

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Software Project Leader Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Continental in August 2011.

The interview started with the HR giving a very lucid description of the various business units, their products, departments and so on. Then she asked some general questions about my earlier experience and why I was applying to them.
    The technical interview was done by 2 people. They asked me everything about project management starting from how I would plan a project, to the team roles, deciding on number of resources, and also complex issues like dealing with a customer reported bug, handling problems in meeting the schedule and so on.

Interview Questions
    • Assume a particular customer requirement is very critical for the project and for the customer, and has to be compulsorily included in the software for the next release. But the developer has difficulties in doing this and is lagging behind. There are no extra resources to help out the developer. The requirement has to still be part of the software within the given time. How will you handle this ?   View Answer

Worked for Continental? Contribute to the Community!