Continuant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Continuant.

Interview

I was contacted by Continuant after they found my resume online. I was asked to come in for an interview the next day. I interviewed with the CSR supervisor the next day. When I got home I sent him a follow up thank you email (they are HUGE on follow and customer service!!) 20 minutes after my email sent I was called and asked to come back for a second interview the next day. I came in the following day and interviewed with the Customer Experience Manager. She was friendly and asked my typical interview questions (why do you want to work at Continuant, work history, what are your strengths/weaknesses). I then went into the Vice President of Customer Experience's office and we just talked about work history and life, she was just getting to know me and see if I would be a good fit here. After that I sent a follow up email to both of them and I was offered the job later that day.

Interview Questions

• How have your past employments shaped you professionally.   Answer Question

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Continuant (Tacoma, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process on the surface looked professional but as soon it you moved into meeting department folks you will see how cheesy the guts of the company are. they talk about themselves the whole interview what a waste of my time. One manager bragged that they do they do 5 interivews every day for some position but then noone asked me professional questions , it felt like rush initiation .I don't think people that work there have worked outside that company .I think they think that it helps give a relaxed interview, when it is just low class. Except for the HR person who showed enough respect to give me a decent interview and had professional grace and image, I would not have accepted any offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a mistake you made at work, and how resolved it. it made me think on how to answer that one.   1 Answer

prerfer not to say

Operations Department Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fife, WA

Interview

I was head hunted over the course of 2 months and asked to consider joining the Continuant Operations team. I decided to come in for an interview, which was scheduled with the department manager and VP. They were friendly and made me feel comfortable, like it was okay to be me. The interview was around 45 minutes and felt very positive. I was confident that I would be offered the position. I received a call and an email the next day and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked was, "Are you prepared to join this technical field?"   2 Answers

Negotiation

After reviewing the offer, I asked to negotiate the pay, which Continuant did do. I was happy with my negotiation and accepted the position.

Named Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fife, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Continuant (Fife, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

People conducting the interview were young and unprofessional, it didn't seem like they knew much about the company themselves. They seemed very inattentive when I was answering their questions. Disrespectful.

Interview Questions

Once I found out the amount the company paid, I declined.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Continuant (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

I applied through a friend for this position, and had a brief phone interview first that lasted about 5-10 minutes. Next was the in-person interview. I was early, receptionist was really nice - knew and said my name when she saw me (arrive and leaving!). Office seemed spacious - very open with lots of glass doors and plants/decor. (They even have fireplaces with lounging couches and tables.) The interviewer was professional yet he seemed a bit young to be interviewing me. All questions were very basic, not a difficult interview at all. It looked like I was going to be offered the job right there, but I had a second interview scheduled with the manager. She wasn't as friendly and relaxed as the first. Each interview lasted about 30min. Afterwards I was left with the impression that I might not get it, due to the vibe in the second interview. However, I was called the next day and was offered the job. Overall I got the impression they were very strict/calculating in the appearance and personality of the candidate. Something tells me it's a popularity contest over hard work and improvement. Time will tell.

Interview Questions

• She kept asking that I was okay with making less money, but in a short, skeptical tone. Yes! I need a job, even if this offer is an insult. (Barely above minimum wage, for a fast-paced and demanding job.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate at all since it seemed I wouldn't get the offer if I didn't sign right there in the interview! Jk

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fife, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Continuant (Fife, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening. This was when they scheduled the first interview. After a few days I got another call to set up a second interview with the VP. Then after 2 weeks I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Continuant (Tukwila, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. The interview process was one on one and lasted a short time. It was not remarkable in either a negative or positive way.

Negotiation

Salary was non negotiable and was presented as 'take it or leave it'.