Continuant Technologies Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Named Account Manager Interview

Named Account Manager
Fife, WA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Continuant Technologies Inc in March 2014.

Interview Details – People conducting the interview were young and unprofessional, it didn't seem like they knew much about the company themselves. They seemed very inattentive when I was answering their questions. Disrespectful.

Interview Question – What do you know about Continuant?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Once I found out the amount the company paid, I declined.

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Fife, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Continuant Technologies Inc in November 2012.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone screening. This was when they scheduled the first interview. After a few days I got another call to set up a second interview with the VP. Then after 2 weeks I was called and offered the position.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Prefer Not to Say
Tukwila, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Continuant Technologies Inc in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend. The interview process was one on one and lasted a short time. It was not remarkable in either a negative or positive way.

Negotiation Details – Salary was non negotiable and was presented as 'take it or leave it'.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tacoma, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Continuant Technologies Inc.

Interview Details – I applied through a friend for this position, and had a brief phone interview first that lasted about 5-10 minutes. Next was the in-person interview. I was early, receptionist was really nice - knew and said my name when she saw me (arrive and leaving!). Office seemed spacious - very open with lots of glass doors and plants/decor. (They even have fireplaces with lounging couches and tables.) The interviewer was professional yet he seemed a bit young to be interviewing me. All questions were very basic, not a difficult interview at all. It looked like I was going to be offered the job right there, but I had a second interview scheduled with the manager. She wasn't as friendly and relaxed as the first. Each interview lasted about 30min. Afterwards I was left with the impression that I might not get it, due to the vibe in the second interview. However, I was called the next day and was offered the job. Overall I got the impression they were very strict/calculating in the appearance and personality of the candidate. Something tells me it's a popularity contest over hard work and improvement. Time will tell.

Interview Question – She kept asking that I was okay with making less money, but in a short, skeptical tone. Yes! I need a job, even if this offer is an insult. (Barely above minimum wage, for a fast-paced and demanding job.)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't try to negotiate at all since it seemed I wouldn't get the offer if I didn't sign right there in the interview! Jk

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Continuant Technologies Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Continuant Technologies Inc interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Continuant Technologies Inc employees and interview candidates.