Continuing Education of the Bar Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

3.3

Director of Sales and Marketing Interview

I received a phone call less than 24 hours after applying for this job. I agreed to a phone interview the following day. The interview went very well. I was told I would be emailed the UC benefits right away and that the process takes 30 days. Two weeks later I had hears nothing and received no email. I finally called and she apologized and then sent the benefits. I was told I would hear more by the end of the week.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Continuing Education of the Bar.

Phone interview with HR followed by 3 in person interviews. Interviews varied dramatically based on the persons interviewing. Generally there were two interviewers present and they were structured around a series of questions around CV, motivations, strengths and weaknesses, preferred working style. Second round consisted of competency based questions based on the STAR framework. Questions focused around "tell me about a time when __?"

Last interview was a role play.

Interview Questions
    • Question on current events- make sure to read the newspaper before your interview!   View Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

A long drawn process which involved 6 steps before CEB decided to extend an offer. These rounds include writing assignments, analytical assignment, case study round, behavioral rounds and HR round before the offer was made

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

interviewed at Continuing Education of the Bar in October 2012.

Initial assignment completed, but an eternity to respond back. Eventually, I am booked for a telephone interview, which I pass. Full interview passed too.

Interview Questions

Poor support structure from what i gathered

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Continuing Education of the Bar.

Everyone has to go through a written test, and that was a surprise, at the level i was applying for. The interviewees were candid and were trying to look for a fit.

Interview Questions
    • I think, i was trying to look for a fit for me, so the interview process landed up to be a discussion and not really an interviewee/ interviewee.   Answer Question
    Very clear, to the point. They heard me, come back with a counter offer. They were working to make this work for both of us.

Account Management Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Continuing Education of the Bar in April 2011.

Phone interview then personality and IQ tests online then in person. Why sales? Give examples of XYZ experience

No negotiating

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

interviewed at Continuing Education of the Bar in March 2010.

Written Test, Telephonic Interview, Interview with HR, Interview with Local Manager, Interview with Remote Manager