Continuing Education of the Bar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
London, England (UK)

I interviewed at Continuing Education of the Bar in October 2012.

Interview Details – Initial assignment completed, but an eternity to respond back. Eventually, I am booked for a telephone interview, which I pass. Full interview passed too.

Interview Question – Why CEB? Who are their competitors?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Poor support structure from what i gathered

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Continuing Education of the Bar.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR followed by 3 in person interviews. Interviews varied dramatically based on the persons interviewing. Generally there were two interviewers present and they were structured around a series of questions around CV, motivations, strengths and weaknesses, preferred working style. Second round consisted of competency based questions based on the STAR framework. Questions focused around "tell me about a time when __?"

Last interview was a role play.

Interview Question – Question on current events- make sure to read the newspaper before your interview!   View Answer

Senior Research Associate Interview

Senior Research Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed at Continuing Education of the Bar in March 2010.

Interview Details – Written Test, Telephonic Interview, Interview with HR, Interview with Local Manager, Interview with Remote Manager

Interview Question – Discounted Cash flow Case Study   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview Details – A long drawn process which involved 6 steps before CEB decided to extend an offer. These rounds include writing assignments, analytical assignment, case study round, behavioral rounds and HR round before the offer was made

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Continuing Education of the Bar.

Interview Details – Everyone has to go through a written test, and that was a surprise, at the level i was applying for. The interviewees were candid and were trying to look for a fit.

Interview Question – I think, i was trying to look for a fit for me, so the interview process landed up to be a discussion and not really an interviewee/ interviewee.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very clear, to the point. They heard me, come back with a counter offer. They were working to make this work for both of us.

Account Management Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Continuing Education of the Bar in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview then personality and IQ tests online then in person. Why sales? Give examples of XYZ experience

Interview Question – Why sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Continuing Education of the Bar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Continuing Education of the Bar interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Continuing Education of the Bar employees and interview candidates.