Continuum Health Partners Financial Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Continuum Health Partners in June 2010.

I applied for the position internally. I filled out a transfer form and faxed it, along with my resume, to HR. I was contacted by the recruiter within one week. She set up an interview with two members of the management team and went over the change in pay rate. The actual interview was pretty run-of-the-mill. It consisted of general questions about my previous healthcare experience. Oddly, it took close to 2 months to hear back from HR about the position. But, I got it.

Interview Questions
  • If there is a problem or something you don't know how to do, do you keep it to yourself or do you ask for help?   Answer Question
It's a union position. So, the pay rate is already written in stone. That's not necessarily a bad thing. The rate is higher than almost every other hospital in the region. I've only found one hospital that pays more, about 1k more per year.

Worked for Continuum Health Partners? Contribute to the Community!