Continuum

Relevance Date Difficulty

Envisioner Interview

Envisioner
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Continuum in April 2009.

Interview Details – Continuum was very prepared and straightforward in what they were looking for and how they approached the interview. They initially asked to see my portfolio, and asked for more examples as a follow up, so the more tangible proof of your value you have, the better! The conversation felt very natural, and my interviewers were not intimidating at all.

Interview Question – Can you send us more examples?   View Answer

Interviewed at Continuum

Interview Details – Ask me to describe my portfolio

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Design Strategist
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Continuum.

Interview Details – online submission, extremely long between submitting and hearing from HR, phone interview, several panel interviews

Interview Question – how do you know you have the right idea?   Answer Question

Snr Strategist Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Continuum.

Interview Details – It was great! A wonderful group of people that asked in-depth, smart Qs about my background. I got a sense that they really wanted to make sure there would be a good fit.

Interview Question – They really pressed me on specific examples of my past work, which I respect.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

West Newton, MA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Continuum in May 2012.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone screen interview (30 min) and possibly another interview after that. I was then asked to complete a project which would then be presented to about 6-8 people. They gave me about 1.5 weeks to do it and they said to only spend only 4-8 hours on it however it was very clear they didn't care I spent much more. After that was presented there was another interview that involved the same people who heard my presentation however this was only 3 people. It seemed a bit silly to me to have me interview with the same people again, but they told me very directly they are interviewing other people and want to find the best person.

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult, but it was very mentally draining. Essentially, they dragged out the process and interviews which can become very frustrating. To me, great interviews feel like a conversation as opposed to an interrogation. This was very much them trying to get you to crack.   Answer Question

Design Strategist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Continuum in October 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring managers were nice, professional and cordial. I currently work for one of their competitors and was not sure if I was contacted for an interview so that they could lean more about my company's processes and clients, or if they were genuinely interested in me as a candidate for the job.

I was asked a lot of questions about process, for example: if we work with external vendors, how I currently conduct research analysis, how my department deals with consumer information, how research findings filter through the company etc… Interviewers did not seem very interested in other topics. I had the same experiences with IDEO once and this leads me to wonder if consultancies regularly conduct interviews NOT to hire prospective candidates, but to learn about competitor's methodologies?

After the interview I sent a follow up and a thank you letter and never heard back.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult but a lot of questions about process and methodologies   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Continuum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Continuum interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Continuum employees and interview candidates.