Contra Costa Regional Medical Center

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Nurse Interview

Staff Nurse

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center in September 2012.

Interview Details – CCRMC has a continuous application process. Once applied, you will get a letter if you're qualified for the position and once that position is needed, you will be contacted by HR to set up an interview with the department. If applied and position is not needed, they hold onto your application for 6 months. If you want to keep your name on the list, another application must be submitted.

Once hired, there are 3 things that need to be completed: physical test, pharmacology test and background check.

Everything takes a long time. In my personal experience I was hired at the end of my interview in September, but due to delays somewhere in the paperwork, I didn't start until December.

Interview Question – Basic clinical questions and daily behavioral teamwork environment questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiation because it is a county hospital.

Worked for Contra Costa Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!