Contra Costa Regional Medical Center

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center

Candidate Interview Review

Staff Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center in September 2012.

CCRMC has a continuous application process. Once applied, you will get a letter if you're qualified for the position and once that position is needed, you will be contacted by HR to set up an interview with the department. If applied and position is not needed, they hold onto your application for 6 months. If you want to keep your name on the list, another application must be submitted.

Once hired, there are 3 things that need to be completed: physical test, pharmacology test and background check.

Everything takes a long time. In my personal experience I was hired at the end of my interview in September, but due to delays somewhere in the paperwork, I didn't start until December.

Interview Questions
    • Basic clinical questions and daily behavioral teamwork environment questions   Answer Question
    There were no negotiation because it is a county hospital.