ConvaTec Territory Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ConvaTec in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. i was contacted about 3 days later to interview in NJ. The interview was with the RSM, VP, and HR, it was about 3 hours long. Some tough questions, but good experience overall.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ConvaTec

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ConvaTec (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied to job posting via workopolis. Followed up with company. Received call from HR director 3 weeks later. Scheduled phone interview. No follow-up for over a month. Reached out again to company. Heard back from sales manager who takes weeks to respond to an email after a face to face interview. Sales manager is horrible at following up and managing the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Their were no difficult or unexpected questions. I did allll my research on the company, products and competition.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ConvaTec in January 2011.

Interview

had first interviews. Waiting for 2nd

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ConvaTec in November 2008.

Interview

The hiring process for me was very inpersonal because I was an internal hire, I would recommend that interviewers put together a 30-60-90 day plan on what are you plans and your expectation for your territory.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to work with a group of people that were difficult to get along with, what did you do to make the relationship go smoothly?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ConvaTec in March 2008.

Interview

The interview was very typical to interviews with other medical device companies. Started with a phone interview. There were two sets of 1:1 interviews with the hiring manager. If things go well, you will get a field ride followed by a visit to corporate for a final round interview

Interview Questions

• How do you handle adversity?   1 Answer