ConvergEx

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ConvergEx in May 2011.

Interview Details – I met with several people at the company, starting with a 1:1 interview with HR, and then 1:1 interviews with the members of the group. Finally, I was asked back for a writing sample test and given 6-7 questions about relevant topics in the market. I was given 90 minutes to answer as many as I wanted, in as little or as much detail as I preferred. I was told that I would hear back in several days, as I had another offer on the table, but I was never contacted again, even though I reached out to HR via phone and email. The interview process was quite positive until this point.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ConvergEx.

Interview Details – I was referred by a staffing agency, they contact me for a resume and set up the interview. Four people was at the interview, they asked the basic behavioral question and talked about my experience. Research what the company does before hand and be prepared for question on this topic. This company handle transaction world wide, so you may be asked to work on US holiday, the day after Thanksgiving, Easter...They staff people from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time to accommodate world stock exchanges, so you will also be asked to work early or late shift.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourselves in 10 years   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ConvergEx? Contribute to the Community!

ConvergEx – Why Work for Us?

COMPANY OVERVIEW ConvergEx Group is a leading provider of global brokerage and trading-related services for institutional investors and financial intermediaries. We combine client-first service with innovative… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConvergEx Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ConvergEx employees and interview candidates.