ConvergEx

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ConvergEx in May 2011.

I met with several people at the company, starting with a 1:1 interview with HR, and then 1:1 interviews with the members of the group. Finally, I was asked back for a writing sample test and given 6-7 questions about relevant topics in the market. I was given 90 minutes to answer as many as I wanted, in as little or as much detail as I preferred. I was told that I would hear back in several days, as I had another offer on the table, but I was never contacted again, even though I reached out to HR via phone and email. The interview process was quite positive until this point.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ConvergEx

Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ConvergEx.

I was referred by a staffing agency, they contact me for a resume and set up the interview. Four people was at the interview, they asked the basic behavioral question and talked about my experience. Research what the company does before hand and be prepared for question on this topic. This company handle transaction world wide, so you may be asked to work on US holiday, the day after Thanksgiving, Easter...They staff people from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time to accommodate world stock exchanges, so you will also be asked to work early or late shift.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourselves in 10 years   View Answer