Convergent Wealth Advisors

www.convergentwealth.com

Convergent Wealth Advisors Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergent Wealth Advisors

Summer Associate Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Convergent Wealth Advisors in February 2014.

I was alerted to the opportunity through my school's career services. I was called to set up a phone interview, set up said interview, and later that week, I had a phone interview with two directors at the company, who only asked behavioral questions. I found out two weeks later.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergent Wealth Advisors in September 2009.

Pretty simple. Sat down for a 30 minute interview with 2 analysts. All situational questions.

Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Convergent Wealth Advisors in June 2007.

Interview consisted of a brief phone interview with basic questions regarding background, experience, interest, and job description. Very intensive interview with several members of the staff took place at the office. I was interviewed by several people across various functions in the firm.