Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys
- Customer Service Representative (91)
- Customer Service Representative II (23)
- Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II (20)
- Work At Home Customer Service Representative (13)
- Team Leader (10)
- Technical Support Agent (10)
- Call Center Agent (9)
- Technical Support Engineer (9)
- Tier I Technical Support (8)
- Sales and Service Representative II (8)
- Associate Trainer (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Technical Support Representative (6)
- Customer Service (5)
- Customer Account Executive (4)
- Sales and Service Representative (4)
- Work From Home Agent (4)
- Technical Support Officer (3)
- Welcome Call Advisor (3)
- Customer Service Agent (3)
- Customer Service/Sales (3)
- Technical Support (3)
- Recruiter (3)
- TL (2)
- CCO (2)
- Agent (2)
- IT Engineer (2)
- Customer Support Representative (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Team Lead (2)
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Convergys (Appleton, WI) in February 2013.
It was quick. I applied on a Thursday and within a week and a half, was offered a job.
- Can you describe your knowledge and skills with a pivot table and access? 1 Answer
Very simple and painless.
Other Interview Reviews for Convergys
Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Convergys in May 2008.
It was job related interview.
Reasons for Declining
Got better offer somewhere.
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Convergys (New Delhi (India)) in April 2012.
1stly p.I ,then telephonic interveiw ...
- tell me about urself ? Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Convergys (Bangalore (India)) in November 2011.
Rite from the beginning it was not going either ways had a issue with the scheduling the interview date.
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Convergys (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in November 2008.
Quite cool and easy. Nothing extraordinary
- What were the most difficult positions you were in when working for your past employer Answer Question
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Convergys (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2008.
Prepare well what ever you have mention in CV
Good pay master.Need to know salary ranges before you negotiate
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review