Convergys

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wichita, KS

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – I was already an employee and management is usually hired from within. I was required to give a 15 minute presentation about anything I wanted, as long as I was teaching something. Then there was a 15 min question/answer interview portion. There could be a couple of different ways the interview/presentation is done, as a one-on-one or with a panel of people, dependent on availability

Interview Question – The questions were very standard to any other interview I have been in   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary based on the base pay I was making at the time of the offer. I do, however, know others that were not able to negotiate based on the same. The others were promoted several years after I was.

Clarksville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys in January 2013.

Interview Details – In depth process with facilitation observations

Clarksville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – Plan on a phone interview as well as a face to face. Hiring is generally locked in at the phone interview. Usual 20 questions from hell that every other company uses. If you are familiar with them, no problems. What was the best...? The worst...? What are your weaknesses? Strengths? Tell me about a time when....

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when your received negative feedback from a supervisor.   View Answer

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in March 2011.

Interview Details – You apply online. First interview is by phone and a second in person (for most accounts). The questions may greatly depend on the project that is hiring. May be sales related, or automotive experience, or retail experience. they best thing you can ask in the first interview is what project they are interviewing you for so you can research exactly what that company does.

Interview Question – For my project, the most difficult question has to do with providing empathy to an escalated customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I just took what they had to offer, when I started with the company I had no industry experience.

Clarksville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – 1st interview - Over the Phone. 2nd Interview - In person with a skills demonstration, a presentation based on a topic assigned a few days earlier, and questions from a hiring panel. Panel included Senior Manager, Operations Manager, and a Trainer. There were approximately 15 questions with follow ups for some.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty much as expected but they always throw one in that is specific to the reason that they released the last person who was in that same position. Or is relevant to a current concern of the business.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A base amount was stated, both over the phone with a corporate representative and via email. 24 hours were given to respond although that time could be extended. There is some room to negotiate based on current job performance and experience.

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – We accept referrals and walk-in applicants for the initial interview. If the applicant is qualified, he/she will go through the initial interview, then call simulation exam, then technical proficiency exam, and the final interview.

Interview Question – I honestly do not remember because that was done back in 2005.   Answer Question

Associate Trainer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in September 2008.

Interview Details – inperson

Interview Questions

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!