Convergys

Updated Jul 16, 2014

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in August 2013.

They will give an interview to anyone and everyone who submits a resume. Unless you're illiterate, you will get hired. Just be polite, lie and say that you have customer service experience, and tell them that you can work nights and weekends.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question they asked was to describe your most memorable customer service job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

interviewed at Convergys in July 2012.

Phone interview, pretty straight forward... lady I spoke with was pretty friendly, if they like you they throw you into online testing and paper work and soon as you finish that you get a date to come in for training.

Interview Questions
    • it was all pretty basic, just be focused and calm and you wont have any problems.   Answer Question
    it's 10/hr where I am, there wasn't really a negotiation phase however i think new hires are getting 11 now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys in August 2010.

It was a hiring manager who painted a rosy picture of a growing company looking for people.

Interview Questions
    Poor - take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in August 2009.

Pass a few simple tests. They will hire and fire pretty much anyone. More firing than hiring though.

no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in April 2009.

the hiring process was pretty simple. I filled out an application online and was called in for what I thought was an interview. I had a couple of tests to take on a computer in the recruiting office. I was called back a couple of days later for a second interview at which time I spoke with recruiter that asked pretty general questions, why I was applying for the job, was the starting pay acceptable, and could I work the hours offered.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any tht were really difficult or unexpected   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in February 2008.

I got hired right away! A whole day interview and pre-hiring orientation then we were required to get a medical the following day then later that same day was our first day training as hired Call Center Agents

Interview Questions
    • I guess nothing is difficult hen you are equipped with answers provided by the company.   View Answers (3)
    sign-in bonus and sales incentives