Convergys

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I interviewed at Convergys in July 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, pretty straight forward... lady I spoke with was pretty friendly, if they like you they throw you into online testing and paper work and soon as you finish that you get a date to come in for training.

Interview Question – it was all pretty basic, just be focused and calm and you wont have any problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it's 10/hr where I am, there wasn't really a negotiation phase however i think new hires are getting 11 now.

Very Easy Interview

Pocatello, ID

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in August 2009.

Interview Details – Pass a few simple tests. They will hire and fire pretty much anyone. More firing than hiring though.

Interview Question – Best thing about your most hated job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys in April 2009.

Interview Details – the hiring process was pretty simple. I filled out an application online and was called in for what I thought was an interview. I had a couple of tests to take on a computer in the recruiting office. I was called back a couple of days later for a second interview at which time I spoke with recruiter that asked pretty general questions, why I was applying for the job, was the starting pay acceptable, and could I work the hours offered.

Interview Question – I don't remember any tht were really difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Warren, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Convergys in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was a hiring manager who painted a rosy picture of a growing company looking for people.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Poor - take it or leave it.

Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in February 2008.

Interview Details – I got hired right away! A whole day interview and pre-hiring orientation then we were required to get a medical the following day then later that same day was our first day training as hired Call Center Agents

Interview Question – I guess nothing is difficult hen you are equipped with answers provided by the company.   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – sign-in bonus and sales incentives

Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys Call Center Agent interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees and interview candidates.