Convergys Call Center Representative Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys.

The HR lady initially called me for a phone interview after seeing my application. She asked some standard questions and then had me identify an object next to me and try to sell it to her. After that is done, (you can't mess it up), they'll schedule a time to come in and sit down for a face to face. Be funny but focused and you should be fine. All they do is ask you to describe yourself and then they read off questions they got from google.

Interview Questions
  • There really wasn't anything asked that you haven't been asked already. There's a lot of situational questions. "Describe a time where you were put under pressure and thrived".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in November 2009.

The process was rather odd. There was a "job fair" with the company posted, but no jobs listed. I called to confirm the job fair was happening, and decided to attend. After 40+ minutes of driving, I got there to find out it was for call center opportunities ONLY.

After waiting nearly 1 hour in the lobby to meet with a recruiter, the interview process was in several steps. First it was 1:1, then testing for 90 minutes, then 1:1 again, then wait in the lobby, then 1:1 again where an offer was made.

The employees there wear baggy jeans hanging off their rear, smoke near the entrance (cough, cough) and tight fitting tops. Anything but professional! Such a turn-off.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation when you had an angry customer   View Answer

The pay rate was $11.93 per hour, which was acceptable for an entry position, but I am seeking a company to move up in. There is clearly no opportunities other than to answer phones in the call center.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!