Convergys

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Representative Interview

Call Center Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – The HR lady initially called me for a phone interview after seeing my application. She asked some standard questions and then had me identify an object next to me and try to sell it to her. After that is done, (you can't mess it up), they'll schedule a time to come in and sit down for a face to face. Be funny but focused and you should be fine. All they do is ask you to describe yourself and then they read off questions they got from google.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything asked that you haven't been asked already. There's a lot of situational questions. "Describe a time where you were put under pressure and thrived".   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys Call Center Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees and interview candidates.