Convergys

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Telephone, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Convergys in December 2013.

Interview Details – Passed very stringent equipment review, had several telephone interviews and was offered the position

Interview Question – There were no really difficult or unexpected questions. I was driving in heavy traffic when the interview call came through on my cell phone   Answer Question

Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in January 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted several applications on the web, put down a referral and finally got a call was hired over the phone went into business and had ID made and went to take a drug test and then started when classes began. Interview process was quick and simple.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you were unable to help a customer and it had to be escalated to a supervisor?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Ogden, UT

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Convergys in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process is straightforward. I was given a basic computer test, which consisted of elementary-level questions about how to operate a computer. There were also questions about MS Office products, which were very basic, and a typing test. As I recall, the typing speed needs to be above 35 WPM, but I know several people who were hired that got below this. I think it depends upon how desperate they are to hire at the time of the test. After the test, those who met the threshold are set up with a one-on-one interview. This is the only personal interview that takes place before a job offer.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last employer?   View Answers (2)

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Accounts Executive Interview

Customer Accounts Executive
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Convergys in January 2012.

Interview Details – the hiring process is long but effective..they simply ananlyse u completely

Interview Question – how will you sell a fish to a brahman????   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no not really....

Customer Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in September 2010.

Interview Details – there were 4 rounds including personal interviews, writting skills, versent round & last was operation round

Interview Question – nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they didn't ask me about it, my advice is to go with company norms & hike on the present salary.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!