Convergys Customer Accounts Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Telephone, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Convergys in December 2013.

Passed very stringent equipment review, had several telephone interviews and was offered the position

Interview Questions
  • There were no really difficult or unexpected questions. I was driving in heavy traffic when the interview call came through on my cell phone   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in January 2011.

Submitted several applications on the web, put down a referral and finally got a call was hired over the phone went into business and had ID made and went to take a drug test and then started when classes began. Interview process was quick and simple.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were unable to help a customer and it had to be escalated to a supervisor?   View Answer
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ogden, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Convergys in December 2011.

The interview process is straightforward. I was given a basic computer test, which consisted of elementary-level questions about how to operate a computer. There were also questions about MS Office products, which were very basic, and a typing test. As I recall, the typing speed needs to be above 35 WPM, but I know several people who were hired that got below this. I think it depends upon how desperate they are to hire at the time of the test. After the test, those who met the threshold are set up with a one-on-one interview. This is the only personal interview that takes place before a job offer.

Customer Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Convergys in January 2012.

the hiring process is long but effective..they simply ananlyse u completely

Interview Questions
    • how will you sell a fish to a brahman????   View Answer
    no not really....

Customer Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in September 2010.

there were 4 rounds including personal interviews, writting skills, versent round & last was operation round

Interview Questions
    they didn't ask me about it, my advice is to go with company norms & hike on the present salary.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!