Convergys Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Phoneton, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy phone interview and testing. Had trouble getting all my equipment to pass the requirements but after several tries I finally got it. Also I had just changed my cable provider and they offered it for free as a benefit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Convergys in December 2013.

Interview

This company spends a lot of energy to hire. The recruiter is very positive and pleasant and does the very best to help you succeed through the process. The questions on the phone interview are not tricky and do not make you feel uncomfortable or something you cannot answer. There is a drug test after successful completion of the phone interview and on-line basic skill testing. After you pass the drug you are invited to orientation for approximately 2 hrs. You may take additional skill test and fill out some paper work such as tax forms and benefits. Over all, a pleasant unintimidating hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Longview, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied on line, they responded by email on the same day requesting I come in and take tests. I went in the next day and took the testing and 20 minutes after I left a recruiter called and there was a 20 minute phone interview.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. The hardest one for me to answer was "What was your most difficult phone call."   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered an hourly wage. I was grateful to get the offer and did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone call for interview, they hired me over the phone, brought me in a few days later to fill out paperwork and that was it. they ask simple questions and want to make sure you meet minimum qualifications, they will hire almost anybody

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

Quick. Got a call to complete a language proficiency and skill test online. Afterwards, went in for an interview that lasted about 5-10 minutes with a recruiter who seemed like she would hire anyone. Then completed paperwork immediate after and came in for training about a week or two later.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2013.

Interview

I had to take a small IT related test in English and then I had to prove my language skills (both written and verbally). I believe this process has changed since I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Typical customer support related questions, or general job interview questions, such as "what can you provide to this company?"   Answer Question