Convergys Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, on a Wednesday. Got an email the next day. The following Tuesday I went in for what I thought would be an interview, but wasn't. I took a typing test and a map test. After I was done, I was set up to do an interview the next day. The next day I came in for my interview. It was very laid back and casual. It was more of a conversation, than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous jobs relate to this one?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

Interview

First interview- included a series of computer test, typing, problem solving
    Second Interview- one on one, dummy phone call to test your ability to multitask and uncover customer needs, very scripted

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Convergys.

Interview

On the surface the Interview went very well. They asked questions about the handling of difficult situations and stress management. Went over your resume as they asked these questions. Then if the hiring manager found you fit they offered you the job.

Interview Questions

• Not really any difficult questions just have to understand they are looking for someone to train to fit their role of customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Convergys (Valdosta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I submitted an interview online and got a email the same day to call to schedule an assessment…i went to the site for an assessnebt. The assessment was nothing but a role play for a customer service rep. After the assessment I stayed and did an interview. It was all senaro based questions nothing hard. Friendly staff… really nice… It took maybe a hour and a half. I was sent home and told someone would call me, a few hours later they called and I got hired.

Interview Questions

• senaro questions… what would I do in certain situations… like angry customers and etc…   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation but the pay is pretty nice.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

After applying online I was called in to take an in-office assessment for basic computer knowledge and typing skills. Once I finished that I filled out some paperwork(basically requesting the same information in the online app) went into an office for an interview. I was asked for my resume and question probing my earlier work experiences continued. Then they requested that I come back the following week for role-play where they the simulated an in-coming call in regards to faulty cable service. After that they had me do another assessment with simulated calls where I had to listen for specific information and answer multiple choice questions. Then after that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What have you done when you faced conflict with another employee?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are no negotiations. The job pays $10/hr and people with more seniority get choices in which shift they work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys (Laredo, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. Glassdoor provided great interview and salary information to help me lock the job and proper pay. I highly recommend this Web site to anyone looking for any kind of job.

Interview Questions

• Given you're business ventures and schedule, how will you find time to work at our company so it doesn't interfere with our routine?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was easy; I had the upper hand, knowing all the information Glassdoor provided me. Highly recommend this site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

Walk in interview. Simple. Typing assessment. Same day hire, you have to have open availability. No exceptions. They will not work around your school or home schedule. 12point attendance system

Interview Questions

• How to handle stressful sit   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Convergys (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

If you have a pulse, you are hired. If you can type your name on a keyboard, you are hired. If you are a felon, you are hired. If you can show up to work, you are hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received email from a recruiter within 3-4 days asking for more information on my sales experience, then invited to face to face interview. The interview consisted of 4 computer tests which were very easy. Afterward if you passed you received your one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. Behavioral questions which I hate, but none were unexpected.   1 Answer
    • Just wanted to add after being offered a position I was told to show up 30 minutes early my first day because they purposely overfill the new hire class and if I show up on time, I might not have a job. I have NEVER had a company do this to me. Really unprofessional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay rate is not competitive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys (Moore, OK).

Interview

I applied online and was sent an online testing site. I was called in for an interview maybe an hour later for the next day. Interview was short and was made offer then. They made me wait almost a month to start their next training class. It was easy. No hard questions. They hire people here to fit their numbers and don't really care at all about anything else. They can't keep their employees as fast as they get rid of them...literally.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work any hour any day of the week. It was a requirement.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were very vague on benefits but pushed how great they are.