Convergys Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions

1.7

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys in August 2012.

The process was pretty simple. You feel out the application online after answering a series of questions to build your profile on their website and preference choices. When selected, then you took a couple of test like typing speed, speech quality as well as knowledge in basic window programs. From there once everything has passed as well as your computer that you will be using passes all of their checks. You should receive an email to set up for a one on one interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Laredo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Convergys in July 2014.

The interview process was fairly simple. Glassdoor provided great interview and salary information to help me lock the job and proper pay. I highly recommend this Web site to anyone looking for any kind of job.

Interview Questions
    • Given you're business ventures and schedule, how will you find time to work at our company so it doesn't interfere with our routine?   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was easy; I had the upper hand, knowing all the information Glassdoor provided me. Highly recommend this site.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

The initial phone interview was easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in September 2012.

My interview and hiring process was quick and painless. I was contacted, interviewed and hired all in one to two days. My interviewer was a great person to work with as well. She made me feel very comfortable during the process. I can not remember if I actually applied to this online or if the recruiter found my resume online, but it was one or the other.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't any real negotiation. As a CSRII they have set offers and you either agree or don't accept the position.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Convergys in July 2012.

The Hiring process was fast and easy and the interview was just a few basic questions. I knew what to expect on my first day.

n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Convergys in October 2013.

Applied online, received email from a recruiter within 3-4 days asking for more information on my sales experience, then invited to face to face interview. The interview consisted of 4 computer tests which were very easy. Afterward if you passed you received your one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. Behavioral questions which I hate, but none were unexpected.   View Answer
    • Just wanted to add after being offered a position I was told to show up 30 minutes early my first day because they purposely overfill the new hire class and if I show up on time, I might not have a job. I have NEVER had a company do this to me. Really unprofessional.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Pay rate is not competitive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moore, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore, OK

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys.

I applied online and was sent an online testing site. I was called in for an interview maybe an hour later for the next day. Interview was short and was made offer then. They made me wait almost a month to start their next training class. It was easy. No hard questions. They hire people here to fit their numbers and don't really care at all about anything else. They can't keep their employees as fast as they get rid of them...literally.

Interview Questions
    • Are you available to work any hour any day of the week. It was a requirement.   View Answer
    They were very vague on benefits but pushed how great they are.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys.

1. Applied online
    2. Got a call from HR rep and she sent me an email with a link to some skills test: included math, typing and customer service type questions
    3. Got anoter call soon after completing the test for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Customary interview questions like:
      Describe a time when -blank- happened, and what did you do?
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in December 2009.

Typical question - What's your strength and weaknesses..Blah Blah - possible letter writing test

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hickory, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Convergys in May 2012.

Basically you apply online and get an email a couple days later asking to take a test. You take the test and if you pass and have enough customer service exp (think Mcdonalds, Walmart etc) they call for an interview.
    At the interview you dress business casual. Tell them what they want to hear. They tell you and promise you what you want to hear. They set you and 21 other people up for training classes.

Interview Questions
    • None, they were all typical questions like describe your best customer service experience, worst, how did you handle it etc etc   Answer Question
    No negotiations. You either took the job or you did not. They have another 250 yahoos behind you willing to be their monkey.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!