Convergys Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys (Valdosta, GA).

Interview

This was an average interview. There was a basic computer skills assessment, personality assessment, and a typing test. Then a 1 on 1 interview to gauge scheduling, selling ability, and experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Went in to job fair which consisted of 2 test. 1 map test..study the states ..knw where nc is ,the southern states in the u.s. and now how to give directions on a map. 2 nd is typing test. Interview Monday

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It was long had to take two tests they were easy some questions had nothing to do with the job. The test was long you had to past with a 70. I had to do a mock call it was easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay was not negotiable because I had no experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online (indeed), received an email inviting me for an interview. Had to complete a short test evaluating your sense of direction and basic navigational sense (E,W,N,S), Did a wpm typing exam,then conducted an interview with the recruiter. During interview mock calls were played to give me an idea of the job, was asked if I was able to perform these duties on a daily basis, was hired on the spot and given instructions on where to conduct the drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys (Pueblo, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy, applied online (this took forever) then got an email the next day for ANOTHER assessment, then got a call for an inter view, this was simple. They asked basic questions and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Cut and dry, show us that you're alive and can form semi-complete sentences and you're in. Take a typing test and then pee in a cup. Pretty much anybody who walks in off the street will be hired by these clowns. If you're in desperate need of a job then take it, but otherwise stay as far away as you can. Horrid work experience. By far the worst ever.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

Interview

I was called in for an interview only to find out that I was not going to be talking to anyone, but simply doing testing. It consisted of a typing test, personality test, and a couple of "pop quiz" items on the company they do work for- Charter. The next day I was called to schedule an interview. I told them I could not make the time slot they wanted me to come in because of other things on my schedule. I called them back twice and still couldn't get an interview set for later in the day. It seems like a high turnover place, where you will prob be just a number, I took another position that paid a little better.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, I was told my 50 wpm typing score was average haha.   1 Answer

Offer from a better company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was a breeze. Took a type test.. and I'm not the best at typing. Then a one on one interview asking multiple questions......the interview took about 15mins over all and if you are hired they hire you on the spot give u a start day on the same day I started about a week and a half after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Convergys (Detroit, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process is not too difficult. You're first required to pass a short assessment, internet speed test and submit your computer specifications to a recruiter. You then schedule an interview. The interview lasted, maybe 30 minutes and it is a phone interview. It wasn't terrible and definitely was what I expected. From what I remember, I was contacted a couple of business days later with my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you displayed the role of leadership?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in December 2014.

Interview

The process and professional experience exceeded my high expectations. All steps were clearly laid out, great communication. Most of the process is online and via email. Their process was more through that I expected for a CSR role, however, it made me understand that this is not just entry level, more of a career working from home.

Interview Questions

• Managing through their hardware needs can be difficult for a non tech person   Answer Question