Convergys India Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

HR,Technical and operational for Microsoft EPS process

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about server 2008 such as DHCP, Domains and services in server. Some of the questions were from the CV.   1 Answer

There was a bond of 12 months

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys India

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (Bangalore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

aptitude test > manager interview to check technical knowledge > Communication checking round > HR round

Interview Questions

• there were no difficult questions as long as you are technically good   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Got a call from the company regarding the interview process for the recruitment, then there was 1:1 interview with hr and telephonic interview with the Operations Manager. Given the offer letter same day by the HR.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys India (Bangalore (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the recruiter , after that various test were conducted to check my capabilities and then was short listed for 1:1 interview with the program manager.

Interview Questions

• Its was not so difficult in the interview, it was basically casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.