Convergys Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys (Valdosta, GA).

Interview

This was an average interview. There was a basic computer skills assessment, personality assessment, and a typing test. Then a 1 on 1 interview to gauge scheduling, selling ability, and experience.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

Interview

The open interview process was a cattle drive. There were a few general assessments. I almost didn't return based on the way the group acted that day. I should have run for the door. It just screamed "unprofessional".

Interview Questions

• Are you good at multi-tasking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation. I was offered the position at the standard low rate. Take it or leave it.

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazelwood, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys (Hazelwood, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call the following week. They interviewed me over the phone first , then asked me to come in person the next day. After the interview they offered me a position with express scripts. A few days later they asked me to come back in to fill out paper work and give me my training schedule

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just be yourself. If you do well with customers it's will be an easy job

Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys in July 2015.

Interview

Highly disorganized. Recruiter emailed me with 2 days to choose for an interview. Didn't receive notice until the first day option after I emailed a second confirmation, stating I was booked for a one on one call the next day. It turned out to be a conference call and was poorly coordinated. No follow-up when they stated and I didn't follow up due to too many red flags.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in June 2015.

Interview

The call lasted 40 minutes. The recruiter sounds pleasant, very professional. She informed me about the pay, company, training schedule, incentives, etc. She probably is the nicest interviewer I have spoken to.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell her a time when i had successfully closed a sale despite the customer being mad. 2. 2 things i can do on a control panel 3. what do i do to provide good customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Convergys (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume,I placed a phone call, I setup an I interview, additional inquiries about training for the position and pay options while in training commuting and average reimbursement for travel I went through testing, screening, drug testing, Overall, much better than Convergys. I was hired and given my start date.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, on a Wednesday. Got an email the next day. The following Tuesday I went in for what I thought would be an interview, but wasn't. I took a typing test and a map test. After I was done, I was set up to do an interview the next day. The next day I came in for my interview. It was very laid back and casual. It was more of a conversation, than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous jobs relate to this one?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions regarding general supervision over employee's in a high stress call center, as well as team changes every 3 months. You also get interviewed by a panel if applying for a position internally. If applying externally, you will go through 3 interviews all together. One with a recruiter from the corporate office, one with the Recruiting Manager, and lastly, one with a panel of upper management, who ultimately make the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have been coaching an employee for several weeks now, and they are still not improving with your current plan, and explain what you would do differently.   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation where you have been in a highly stressful environment and unsure if you can complete your assigned tasks on time.   1 Answer
    • Explain a time that you had to make a judgement call that was not written in policy, and you had to make it immediately   1 Answer
    • Tell me an example of when you would have to tell an agent no, without any consideration.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

The response was very quick and I received a phone interview the following week. The lady who called me was very polite and asked simple questions. She asked me about my work experience and why I feel that it would be a great fit for me.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys (Orem, UT).

Interview

Apply online then come in for a face-to-face interview, usually with 2 people. They interview is not difficult or long but they like to think they are selective ... they are not. Basically as long as you have a heart beat, can speak in complete sentences and are not stoned at the time of the interview they will hire you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is NO negotiation phase, you either accept their offer or you don't