Convergys

331 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Convergys in June 2014.

Interview Details – My first encounter with this company was through a job fair. My resume was given and from that no contact was made for weeks. I went online and applied for the customer care position. There were many questions and online forms to fill out during the application process. Immediately after the innitial application was submitted I received an automated email notifying me of walk-in interviews being conducted on a specific day. I went to the interview and spoke with the first admissions rep who asked me about myself and if I worked there before. After that, more online forms for the company were filled out while there, and an exam was given to test my knowledge of computers. After my scores were tallied, I had yet another rep I spoke too who then proceeded to tell me more about the position and the hours and company requirements. The whole process took about 4 hours, so definitely eat before hand and show up early. Interview times may vary but that was mine. At the end I was told which training class I was in and what date it started class.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation on pay or shift time; however, once hired and passed the training phase, you can bid on open shifts to change your hours (based off your call stats) and the potential to earn raises are plenty. Just showing up to work on time every schedualed day for 6 months gives you a raise. So your career is litterally in your hands and have the potential of making 13.00 an hour max plus bonuses.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Customer Service Representative II
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys in August 2012.

Interview Details – The process was pretty simple. You feel out the application online after answering a series of questions to build your profile on their website and preference choices. When selected, then you took a couple of test like typing speed, speech quality as well as knowledge in basic window programs. From there once everything has passed as well as your computer that you will be using passes all of their checks. You should receive an email to set up for a one on one interview.

Interview Question – none that I dealt with   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Customer Service Representative II
Laredo, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Convergys in July 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly simple. Glassdoor provided great interview and salary information to help me lock the job and proper pay. I highly recommend this Web site to anyone looking for any kind of job.

Interview Question – Given you're business ventures and schedule, how will you find time to work at our company so it doesn't interfere with our routine?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was easy; I had the upper hand, knowing all the information Glassdoor provided me. Highly recommend this site.

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys in August 2013.

Interview Details – They will give an interview to anyone and everyone who submits a resume. Unless you're illiterate, you will get hired. Just be polite, lie and say that you have customer service experience, and tell them that you can work nights and weekends.

Interview Question – The most difficult question they asked was to describe your most memorable customer service job.   Answer Question

Technical Support Agent Interview

Technical Support Agent
Jacksonville, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in July 2011.

Interview Details – at first I was on usps project ,took test on website was interviewed by phone and hired , once usps project was lost was offered oppurtunity to train on Directv project with paycut

Interview Question – would you be willing to take pay cut? if you said no then bye bye   View Answer

Negotiation Details – take it or leave it

Associate Trainer Interview

Associate Trainer
Wichita, KS

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – I was already an employee and management is usually hired from within. I was required to give a 15 minute presentation about anything I wanted, as long as I was teaching something. Then there was a 15 min question/answer interview portion. There could be a couple of different ways the interview/presentation is done, as a one-on-one or with a panel of people, dependent on availability

Interview Question – The questions were very standard to any other interview I have been in   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary based on the base pay I was making at the time of the offer. I do, however, know others that were not able to negotiate based on the same. The others were promoted several years after I was.

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II

Interviewed at Convergys

Interview Details – I took 2 tests online then was invited for an interview. After an interview with HR personnel, I met with a supervisor. He asked me several questions about customer service.

Interview Question – Questions were either about past job history or customer service.   Answer Question

Technical Support Agent Interview

Technical Support Agent

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Convergys in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1 interview a few days after applying. Was offered the job at time of interview. Spent about 40 mins on the phone with a recruiter. Talked about position, went over current skills, went over previous employment, and went over pay and responsabilities.

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate anything

CSA Interview

CSA
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – Smooth Interview and Hiring Process. Sadly the recruiter did not give all the information needed to understand everything about your position. Recruiter was professional, and did answer emails promptly, she did give a detail outline of basic information

Interview Question – Questions were easy, and easy to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation as the hourly was already set, and might I say very little for what you have to deal with on a daily basis

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Convergys in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty easy if you know about tech support and basic computer information you will be fine. They reach out to you through e-mail and then you are scheduled to go to the office and take computer test.

Interview Question – The most difficult part was the computer test you are not fully aware of what they are looking for so you are kind of blind going in. Some of the staff present themselves as being a little unprofessional the office is nice but staff seem to be all over the place as far as who you are if they have spoken to you and all your pre-contact information that they should have sometimes gets lost.   Answer Question

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!