Convergys Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys.

It was long had to take two tests they were easy some questions had nothing to do with the job. The test was long you had to past with a 70. I had to do a mock call it was easy.

Interview Questions
    Pay was not negotiable because I had no experience.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Convergys.

After the application process, interview was scheduled within 3 days. Interview process was very quick. Interview was a one time multiple manager process. They interviewed and made a decision within a couple days. Didn't drag it out for weeks like other companies.

Team Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Convergys.

They gave me 2 Interviews about simple management processes. not a very hard interview but now I know why they have such a turnover rate when they hire people because they don't treat their employees with respect.

Tier II Tech Support Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

Applied online, took an exam & got a call back 3 days later asking for me to come in for an interview.

When I arrived, I sat in the human resource department and waited for my interviewer. He was friendly, upbeat & it ended with a tour of the company along with him asking me whether I was looking for part time or full time and scheduling me for training.

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys in March 2015.

I received an e-mail after I submitted my application online to come and attend a job fair. I went the the job fair on Tuesday and took a map assessment and typing test. I passed and an interview was scheduled for that Friday. Asked a few questions and listened to a call. I was hired on the spot and start the following Monday

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

Extremely detailed. Technical interviews should not be given over the phone but rather in person where the candidate and others can collaborate on the best practices and methods. The hiring manager was the one giving the questions and should of been open to further technical ways to improve the way methods or procedures are met. He was very closed minded with a lot of attitude.

Interview Questions
    • Too many to cover, however, make sure you do your homework on protocols both on the layer 2-3. Lots of technical questions   View Answer

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys.

Once I filled out the application online and completed a brief test and internet check I was contacted a couple of days later. On the phone interview, I was asked a couple of questions; they also explained the details of the job that I would be doing. I then set up an interview at their office. Not long after I arrived to the interview I was escorted to a computer room and took a 1 minute typing test. After that I waited to speak with my interviewer and was asked various questions about customer service and problem solving.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe a professional experience when I had demonstrated excellent customer service by solving a problem for a customer?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Convergys.

The recruiter called to do a phone interview since this was a work from home position. She gave a brief, and I do mean a very brief, description of the job I would be doing and gave incorrect information to me in regards to certain job metrics that were required to be met. After that quick interview of asking me if I could work from home, which is basically the only requirement to be hired, I was hired. The only tests they did prior to employment was a typing test and you had to perform 3 tests on your computer set up at home.

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel like you can work from home every day with little to no contact   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating

Convergys Work From Home Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys.

Very pleasant and enthusiastic woman called to conduct a phone interview with me. She made me feel at ease so I answered the questions almost as if I was talking with a friend. It helped me that I was able to clarify the questions before I answered them so that I could focus on what she really wanted to know. She listened really well because she would acknowledged my response, then summarized her point of the question. It helps to refresh your memory with your past jobs and the ones that you excelled in, why you excelled. And think about how you want to come across about how you deal with management and coworkers.

Interview Questions
    • Think of time you really excelled at a job. What is it that you think helped you excel or why did so well?   View Answer
    • How would you respond if you were told by your manager to spend less time assisting your coworkers?   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in February 2015.

The interview process was a phone call with a series of questions. The representative was pleasant. The questions were relatively simple. I was stumped on one question, but that was because I couldn't hear her clearly.