Convergys

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

Interviews are a breeze, but this isn't a casual job. You need to come ready to work and ready to be flexible.

There is no negotiating

Associate Quality Analyst Interview

1 round of Technical and 1 round of HR.

Technical more to get to know how better you can cover the given requirements with your scenarios...etc.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

2 weeks Initial communication skills training, 4 weeks Product Specific Training and 2 weeks Nesting.

Interview Questions
    • Specific cause of Service Disruptions - OUTAGE in the customers area.   View Answer

Director of Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

HR on the phone , then Hiring Manager on the phone and then in person with hiring manager and senior Leadership team

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of where you have failed   View Answer
    Offer made and accepted as is

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

The phone interview was a joke--they basically asked if I was literate and if I could use a computer. The in person interview was basically just filling out papers. If you are a warm body who can pass their preliminary tests, you will get hired there.

There wasn't any.

Marketing Interview

Hiring process is overly long, overly detailed, repetitive and inefficient. There are multiple interviews - first with HR and then with several people within the department - virtually of the people with whom a person will be working. Some of the questions are borderline or actually illegal. Once you are hired thing do move quickly and you get a letter of acceptance with all the pertinent information. There is very little-if-any latitude in your start date.

Interview Questions
    • This job involves a lot of travel and overtime which is often problematic for people with families. Would this be an issue for you?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys.

The HR lady initially called me for a phone interview after seeing my application. She asked some standard questions and then had me identify an object next to me and try to sell it to her. After that is done, (you can't mess it up), they'll schedule a time to come in and sit down for a face to face. Be funny but focused and you should be fine. All they do is ask you to describe yourself and then they read off questions they got from google.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't anything asked that you haven't been asked already. There's a lot of situational questions. "Describe a time where you were put under pressure and thrived".   Answer Question

Recruiting Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

Interview phases are:
    1. Phone interview with the corporate recruiter
    2. Phone or in person interview with the sr. recruiting manager
    3. In person interview with the site director and employee relations manager
    4. Phone interview with the recruiting director

Interview Questions
    • You be asked to create a PowerPoint presentation regarding recruiting/sourcing strategy.   View Answers (2)

Tier II Technical Support Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

I applied online and I received and email inviting me to take an assesment test. I was then called within a few days for a phone interview. The recruiter immediately told me I did very well on the assesment and phone interview and they wanted me to join their team within the next training class. I was promised a position and then the recruiter called me back letting me know that the position was already taken but he could offer me another one and could try to match the same schedule( which they didnt). I accepted and started training classes within a month of the phone interview.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Phone interview and hired over the phone.