Convergys

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in December 2014.

The process and professional experience exceeded my high expectations. All steps were clearly laid out, great communication. Most of the process is online and via email. Their process was more through that I expected for a CSR role, however, it made me understand that this is not just entry level, more of a career working from home.

Interview Questions
    • Managing through their hardware needs can be difficult for a non tech person   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys.

They hire pretty much anyone that can speak English or Spanish that can walk on 2 legs. Mass turn-over - you produce or they will start notating it. You need to be adaptable to high levels of stress and change to maintain your position.

Interview Questions
    2 stages. I had to go back to fill out papers.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

The initial contact was through an email received from the recruiter. Then there was a follow up call to explain a bit about the position. The recruiter then stated that another email was going to be sent in which there was instruction for computer testing, computer, headset, and USB requirements. Once all testing was submitted, another call was received advising the turn out of the tests and advising that they would be calling back for a telephone interview. A phone call was received, interview, I wouldn't say that it was really an interview. Information about the company and position was gone over again, questions were ask about if the work could be done in a quiet place. Questions were answered, done with interview. From there on out, no other telephone contact was made, everything was done via email. I did try to contact someone during the hiring paperwork process but that call wasn't answered only by email and it took forever to get it.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions pertaining the work at home customer service position.   Answer Question

Technical Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

There were 6 rounds of interviews and all are very simple. The key to crack the interview is to be confident and have good communication skills. The interviewers were very friendly, which automatically boosts your morale while giving the interview.

Senior Associate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys in January 2011.

The written test was very tough....after that i went through the interview process which is not that much tough as I was a fresher at that time, it was easy for me to get through the whole process. But overall the process is a tough one. But the company is a very good place to work for.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

It was easy. Very friendly interviewer. My suggestion is to study your resume and have it in front of you. Try to relate every past job to some aspect of the position.

None

Customer Service Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

First interview- included a series of computer test, typing, problem solving
    Second Interview- one on one, dummy phone call to test your ability to multitask and uncover customer needs, very scripted

Cust Serv & Problem Res Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in January 2015.

Submitted an app online. Had to take a simple test. Then they emailed me about talking with me about my app. Spoke with them, had to take a typing test. Then had an over the phone interview. They ask a series of customer service and computer related questions. I got the job.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

Took about 2 weeks, phone interview, you take a drug test and if you pass you're hired. I had to fax a bunch of paper work to them and get some things signed but the overall experience wasn't bad.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between a router and the Ethernet?   Answer Question
    When you accept the job, make sure you're good with multitasking

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in May 2012.

the process happens in a matter of days, if your picked. The woman that interviews you is very nice and calming! Dont be nervous, always smile when you speak !