Convergys

325 candidate interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in May 2013.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews. They will call you at 11 or 12 but the rounds will start only after 3.
First will be a written test with networking related objective type questions.
Then there will be an one on one operations round.
Finally there will be a VNA test.

Interview Question – Exchange roles, Outlook issues, Migrations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Had to join immediately. So could not serve the notice periods in previous firm. Got a hike of 50%.

Associate Trainer Interview

Associate Trainer
Wichita, KS

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – I was already an employee and management is usually hired from within. I was required to give a 15 minute presentation about anything I wanted, as long as I was teaching something. Then there was a 15 min question/answer interview portion. There could be a couple of different ways the interview/presentation is done, as a one-on-one or with a panel of people, dependent on availability

Interview Question – The questions were very standard to any other interview I have been in   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary based on the base pay I was making at the time of the offer. I do, however, know others that were not able to negotiate based on the same. The others were promoted several years after I was.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Subject Matter Expert
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

Interview Details – Too good. It was a nice experience that I ever had. I went there from one of my references but Whatever I saw I learnt was good.I would surely prefer my friends to get the job and life of convergys.

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II

Interviewed at Convergys

Interview Details – I took 2 tests online then was invited for an interview. After an interview with HR personnel, I met with a supervisor. He asked me several questions about customer service.

Interview Question – Questions were either about past job history or customer service.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Agent Interview

Technical Support Agent

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Convergys in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1 interview a few days after applying. Was offered the job at time of interview. Spent about 40 mins on the phone with a recruiter. Talked about position, went over current skills, went over previous employment, and went over pay and responsabilities.

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate anything

CSA Interview

CSA
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – Smooth Interview and Hiring Process. Sadly the recruiter did not give all the information needed to understand everything about your position. Recruiter was professional, and did answer emails promptly, she did give a detail outline of basic information

Interview Question – Questions were easy, and easy to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation as the hourly was already set, and might I say very little for what you have to deal with on a daily basis

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Convergys in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty easy if you know about tech support and basic computer information you will be fine. They reach out to you through e-mail and then you are scheduled to go to the office and take computer test.

Interview Question – The most difficult part was the computer test you are not fully aware of what they are looking for so you are kind of blind going in. Some of the staff present themselves as being a little unprofessional the office is nice but staff seem to be all over the place as far as who you are if they have spoken to you and all your pre-contact information that they should have sometimes gets lost.   Answer Question

Technical Support I Interview

Technical Support I
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Convergys in June 2013.

Interview Details – the interview process took place completely over the phone and I was given an offer of employment and I accepted it. and this was all done over the phone.

Interview Question – where does your previous employer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was not one for me because I did not have recent previous experience for the position

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – it was pretty simple doing a few computer assesments and phone interview. all in all the assessments where about two hours long and kinda a pain but once you get thru with the entire process the interview appointment wasnt that long a few standard questions.

Interview Question – what can you bring to the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was none

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in March 2014.

Interview Details – The questions were general interview questions, tell me about yourself, what qualities in your last job made your stand out, etc. Once you're selected for an interview, there's a short typing assessment and questions.

Interview Question – There were targeted questions about what to do when the phone doesn't have internet or can't send messages. Those were the most difficult, but if you know your way around troubleshooting it shouldn't be a problem.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don't bother negotiating without certification or a specialized degree.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys interview questions and advice. All 325 interview reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees and interview candidates.