Convergys

2.3

Welcome Call Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in November 2014.

The hiring process took a week. That included application and interview. Upon application review I was contacted and interview time and date were set. Upon arrival you're given a basic maps test then an interview is conducted. After successful completion you're taken to listen to calls with a representative. If interested you are asked to complete welcome package for background check and given info for drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • How important do you think sounding confident is for this position?   Answer Question
    There was none. I was told a starting pay of 10.75 and how I would be getting a pay increase of a dollar over a 121 day period.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Convergys.

Good experience, easy process no hard questions just be comforable and confident with yourself. Answer all questions with assurance. Dress appropriately and sound like you know what you are talking about. Be honest with what you can bring to the table and what you can't.

No negotiations

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in March 2010.

Requires a fairly easy personality test and typing test. If you achieve a passing scoring you will be scheduled for interview. The interview was straight forward nothing you have to rehearse for. They discuss schedules and benefits and start date. Once you pass the initial screening ( test) you pretty much have the job in your hands.

Customer Sales & Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Convergys in July 2014.

Applied online and was called the next day by a hiring rep. who set up an appointment for testing a few days later. Showed up alongside a group of 10-15 people to do simple computer testing and scheduled an interview after for the same day. Was hired on the spot. Drug text was required within 48 hours of interview. Three other people I know got interviews on different dates and 2 were not hired but promised "call backs" that they never received and the other was also hired on the spot. Dress nice and look professional, make sure you really push any history of sales and customer service you've had in the past even if it is just food service because that is what they're looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions "tell me about yourself" "how did you overcome xx issue in a previous job"   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Convergys.

Took a few days from the on line applications through email to set up a personal interview with a hiring manger. Turned out that satellite and wireless internet connection are not acceptable. Very professional and personable interaction.

Vice President Human Resources Global Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, MO

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in March 2010.

Interviews being conducted in a very professional manner with all stakeholders. Clear explanation of strategy and how the role did fit in with the company's strategy. Strong focus on business acumen for the role and long discussion about how I could contribute the success of implementing the strategic direction.

The process was according to expectations and there was no real need to negotiate

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

Very easy not a big problem the recruiters are confident friendly. Was not prepared took assessment test and was called. Had a phone interview then a face to face to get the jib they hired me right away had to do the drug screening also

Interview Questions
    • Nothing un expected was very to the point the questions were easy according to the job requirements   Answer Question

Tier I Technical Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in October 2013.

Interview process was relaxed. It is in a one on one environment. They have a typing test followed by a series of questions. The interview can take anywhere from 2 hours to 4 hours and they let you listen to a call before doing a role playing exercise. Once the interview is done you are told whether you are hired or not and they take the information they need on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part is the role playing at the end, it is not hard questions nor is it related to the line of business necessarily, but it is very important to provide good customer services at that stage.   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation.

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in October 2014.

Applied for at Home Agent. I was contacted thru email the same day by a recruiter to test my computer to ensure it met requirements of the job. I was also sent a series of behavioral questions, a typing test and an activity to walk you through the day in the life of a CSR. Once I completed the all the tasks, - I was emailed to interview 2 days later. I was hired after a 60 min phone conversation/interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had an irate customer?
      Describe good customer service?
      How do you handle a situation when you are going to be late for work?
      Mock sales / role playing scenario - I was nervous about this but it was fun
        View Answer
    None

Accounting Interview

interviewed at Convergys in July 2010.

Senior Infrastructure project manager to plan, lead and manage the successful delivery of three Proof of Concept work streams that will introduce Cloud and Managed hosting services. This senior resource needs to be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.