Convergys Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in February 2015.

Interview

Completed pc test via link from email they sent as well as virtual job tryout and personality type test. Recruiter sent an email to set up a time for a phone interview. Recruiter called right on time as scheduled, was very pleasant. General questions asked about work experience and resume, as well as equipment I had. Asked if I had a modem/router etc. Recruiter indicated possible project coming up and would call back if had a position that met my skills. Did not receive call back or job offer as of today.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to work there as an at home rep.   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Convergys (Portland, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple. Got called by a Hiring manager. We had a good laugh he asked me your general questions. I was hired on the spot. They sent me drug test paper work, background check, offer letter, required materials in order to do the job, pay schedule.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really unexpected. I guess the hardest question to answer was how I felt about dealing with angry customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Cut and dry, show us that you're alive and can form semi-complete sentences and you're in. Take a typing test and then pee in a cup. Pretty much anybody who walks in off the street will be hired by these clowns. If you're in desperate need of a job then take it, but otherwise stay as far away as you can. Horrid work experience. By far the worst ever.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys (Albuquerque, NM) in February 2015.

Interview

phone interview then onsite interview, probably overconfident that I would be hired on the spot. i have the experience and the drive but perhaps my age did me in. will give it a shot, still waiting for some response from my interview (7 days). somewhat apprehensive about the "culture" at convergys. my typing was the bomb! and i can navigate 2 tabs at once.

Interview Questions

• has anyone ever given you totally honest criticism? and if so who (in other words... we will tell you you suck early and often)   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a phone call with a series of questions. The representative was pleasant. The questions were relatively simple. I was stumped on one question, but that was because I couldn't hear her clearly.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Convergys (Lubbock, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fairly easy. The recruiter, Shawn, was friendly, professional, and funny. He gave me all of his attention, a tour around the company, and asked several times if I would be comfortable working in a call center, and in cubicles with several agents all speaking at once to the customers and business owners.

Interview Questions

• What is my biggest pet peeve in a call center??   1 Answer

Advanced Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Convergys (Lake Mary, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview describing pay rate, hour expectations, possible benefits, and general probing questions to see where you might fit. It was about 5 minutes 1 on 1, 10 minute computer test on site, and1 hour online test before in person interview. They offer you a position and set up a shift schedule for the 6 week training program. Then give you a start date and employee package to be brought back on start date.

Interview Questions

• can you work any hours at all including all weekends, holidays, overnights, and overtime. All manditory to even be considered.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online (indeed), received an email inviting me for an interview. Had to complete a short test evaluating your sense of direction and basic navigational sense (E,W,N,S), Did a wpm typing exam,then conducted an interview with the recruiter. During interview mock calls were played to give me an idea of the job, was asked if I was able to perform these duties on a daily basis, was hired on the spot and given instructions on where to conduct the drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys (Pueblo, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy, applied online (this took forever) then got an email the next day for ANOTHER assessment, then got a call for an inter view, this was simple. They asked basic questions and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

Interview

I was called in for an interview only to find out that I was not going to be talking to anyone, but simply doing testing. It consisted of a typing test, personality test, and a couple of "pop quiz" items on the company they do work for- Charter. The next day I was called to schedule an interview. I told them I could not make the time slot they wanted me to come in because of other things on my schedule. I called them back twice and still couldn't get an interview set for later in the day. It seems like a high turnover place, where you will prob be just a number, I took another position that paid a little better.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, I was told my 50 wpm typing score was average haha.   1 Answer

Offer from a better company.