Convergys Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.3

Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Mesa, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

They were fun and friendly. HR seemed very nice. We met for a group interview, sat in the lobby for a half an hour to an hour. HR finally came out, really friendly. We went back and took a skills test, I passed. For those of us who got passed that mini boss, we went on to an interview with HR. I told them about my previous experience after they asked me. They then presented the job offer, I took it because they seemed nice enough at first....

Interview Questions

• am i flexible to work various schedules.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It was long had to take two tests they were easy some questions had nothing to do with the job. The test was long you had to past with a 70. I had to do a mock call it was easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay was not negotiable because I had no experience.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

After the application process, interview was scheduled within 3 days. Interview process was very quick. Interview was a one time multiple manager process. They interviewed and made a decision within a couple days. Didn't drag it out for weeks like other companies.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

They gave me 2 Interviews about simple management processes. not a very hard interview but now I know why they have such a turnover rate when they hire people because they don't treat their employees with respect.

Interview Questions

• When did you have to fire someone?   1 Answer

Tier II Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Applied online, took an exam & got a call back 3 days later asking for me to come in for an interview. When I arrived, I sat in the human resource department and waited for my interviewer. He was friendly, upbeat & it ended with a tour of the company along with him asking me whether I was looking for part time or full time and scheduling me for training.

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I received an e-mail after I submitted my application online to come and attend a job fair. I went the the job fair on Tuesday and took a map assessment and typing test. I passed and an interview was scheduled for that Friday. Asked a few questions and listened to a call. I was hired on the spot and start the following Monday

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Shore, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys (South Shore, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had 3 Interviews. First 1 was Automated Voice Audition. Then spoke with someone who asked me my experience with the different job descriptions. Billing, Tech Support and Sales. Last same person called me back told me about Hours, Training Times and Dates, et and offered me the Position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I had to deal with an Angry Customer and how did I handle it.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Extremely detailed. Technical interviews should not be given over the phone but rather in person where the candidate and others can collaborate on the best practices and methods. The hiring manager was the one giving the questions and should of been open to further technical ways to improve the way methods or procedures are met. He was very closed minded with a lot of attitude.

Interview Questions

• Too many to cover, however, make sure you do your homework on protocols both on the layer 2-3. Lots of technical questions   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Once I filled out the application online and completed a brief test and internet check I was contacted a couple of days later. On the phone interview, I was asked a couple of questions; they also explained the details of the job that I would be doing. I then set up an interview at their office. Not long after I arrived to the interview I was escorted to a computer room and took a 1 minute typing test. After that I waited to speak with my interviewer and was asked various questions about customer service and problem solving.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a professional experience when I had demonstrated excellent customer service by solving a problem for a customer?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

The recruiter called to do a phone interview since this was a work from home position. She gave a brief, and I do mean a very brief, description of the job I would be doing and gave incorrect information to me in regards to certain job metrics that were required to be met. After that quick interview of asking me if I could work from home, which is basically the only requirement to be hired, I was hired. The only tests they did prior to employment was a typing test and you had to perform 3 tests on your computer set up at home.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you can work from home every day with little to no contact   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating