Convergys

2.3

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

Smooth Interview and Hiring Process. Sadly the recruiter did not give all the information needed to understand everything about your position. Recruiter was professional, and did answer emails promptly, she did give a detail outline of basic information

Interview Questions
    no negotiation as the hourly was already set, and might I say very little for what you have to deal with on a daily basis

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

it was pretty simple doing a few computer assesments and phone interview. all in all the assessments where about two hours long and kinda a pain but once you get thru with the entire process the interview appointment wasnt that long a few standard questions.

there was none

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in June 2014.

My first encounter with this company was through a job fair. My resume was given and from that no contact was made for weeks. I went online and applied for the customer care position. There were many questions and online forms to fill out during the application process. Immediately after the innitial application was submitted I received an automated email notifying me of walk-in interviews being conducted on a specific day. I went to the interview and spoke with the first admissions rep who asked me about myself and if I worked there before. After that, more online forms for the company were filled out while there, and an exam was given to test my knowledge of computers. After my scores were tallied, I had yet another rep I spoke too who then proceeded to tell me more about the position and the hours and company requirements. The whole process took about 4 hours, so definitely eat before hand and show up early. Interview times may vary but that was mine. At the end I was told which training class I was in and what date it started class.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation on pay or shift time; however, once hired and passed the training phase, you can bid on open shifts to change your hours (based off your call stats) and the potential to earn raises are plenty. Just showing up to work on time every schedualed day for 6 months gives you a raise. So your career is litterally in your hands and have the potential of making 13.00 an hour max plus bonuses.

Work From Home Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

The recruiter will contact you and ask you 21 questions about your time, salary expectations, phone, internet and computer availability and basic computer knowledge. This interview is very simple and requires only strait answers.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys.

My friend got hired here for the same position and gave me the recruiters card. I contacted the recruiter. He offered interview next day. I show up to interview and took tests on a computer for about 30 mins. Interview questions involved basic technical questions and scenarios. No surprises.

Interview Questions
    • Gave scenarios with problems people may have, asked how I would solve them, and asked basic interview questions like how you would deal with a difficult customer and asks questions about past experience. Pretty casual interview nothing difficult.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Customer Service Resolution Spec II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Convergys.

applied online, took 2 months to hear back, phone interview and hired. drug test and that's all. they assigned a class start date and i went from there. simple, nice understanding.

none

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

I was contacted by a recruiter. Recruiter then set up an in-person interview with hiring manager. Then I had a phone interview with hiring manager's boss. This was honestly a piece of cake interview simply because the company has such high turnover and has a hard time keeping positive, driven people. So just be confident, direct, and positive and you're in there.

Interview Questions
    • This was the easiest interview ever. No hard questions at all really.   Answer Question
    They initially offered a low salary and negotiated for $4,000/yr more

Work From Home - Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in May 2014.

I filled out the app online and I got an email the same day with interview questions and computer test. I emailed them back and the next day I received a phone call with more interview questions and she scheduled another interview for the same day @ 4 so I could have time to take a typing test and a virtual job test. She called at interview time and asked me 10-15 more questions and then she offered me a job.

Interview Questions
    • What is the control panel for on your computer   View Answer
    • How to maximize and minimize windows   View Answer
    • Give an example of when you had an irate customer   Answer Question
    • What makes you a good fit for convergys   View Answer
    • What's the difference between a cell phone and smart phone   View Answer
    None

Team Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in May 2014.

Apply through online and your qualifications are reviewed to see if you are a fit. If chosen, you will be invited to a panel interview and asked standard behavioral questions. Try to be as detailed as possible without being long winded.

Interview Questions
    • Roleplay a coaching session with you as the Team Lead and interviewer as the coach.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Work At Home Customer Service Representative (RA) Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

A recruiter calls you and conduct a 10-15 min interview. During the interview they will advise you about the 100% training oppertunity. Ask you skill questions, such as can you type 40 words a min ect. This is the only verbal contact , at least in my expirience. They send an email letting you know you were hired within 2-4 days. Followed by ALL your new hire paperwork.