Convergys Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Very pleasant and enthusiastic woman called to conduct a phone interview with me. She made me feel at ease so I answered the questions almost as if I was talking with a friend. It helped me that I was able to clarify the questions before I answered them so that I could focus on what she really wanted to know. She listened really well because she would acknowledged my response, then summarized her point of the question. It helps to refresh your memory with your past jobs and the ones that you excelled in, why you excelled. And think about how you want to come across about how you deal with management and coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Think of time you really excelled at a job. What is it that you think helped you excel or why did so well?   1 Answer
    • How would you respond if you were told by your manager to spend less time assisting your coworkers?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys in February 2015.

Interview

Completed pc test via link from email they sent as well as virtual job tryout and personality type test. Recruiter sent an email to set up a time for a phone interview. Recruiter called right on time as scheduled, was very pleasant. General questions asked about work experience and resume, as well as equipment I had. Asked if I had a modem/router etc. Recruiter indicated possible project coming up and would call back if had a position that met my skills. Did not receive call back or job offer as of today.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to work there as an at home rep.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Portland, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple. Got called by a Hiring manager. We had a good laugh he asked me your general questions. I was hired on the spot. They sent me drug test paper work, background check, offer letter, required materials in order to do the job, pay schedule.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really unexpected. I guess the hardest question to answer was how I felt about dealing with angry customers.   1 Answer

Advanced Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Lake Mary, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview describing pay rate, hour expectations, possible benefits, and general probing questions to see where you might fit. It was about 5 minutes 1 on 1, 10 minute computer test on site, and1 hour online test before in person interview. They offer you a position and set up a shift schedule for the 6 week training program. Then give you a start date and employee package to be brought back on start date.

Interview Questions

• can you work any hours at all including all weekends, holidays, overnights, and overtime. All manditory to even be considered.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was in a few parts, some general customer service questions were asked and then later some technical questions. The interview process took longer, as the client they were originally considering me for wasn't as good of a fit, but they had to wait until it was closer to the training date for the client I am with now to interview me again for that position.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview and it wasn't very hard. They ask you basic questions to make sure you know your way around a computer and to describe a time you provided good customer service. The interviewer was a very nice woman

Interview Questions

• describe a time you provided good customer service   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Lake Mary, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

You go in looking literally however you want. They'll ask you really basic questions and then you also listen to a sample call. They basically ask if you know how to use a phone and then they hire you. Seriously, they hire everyone. If you can't get hired here, you probably failed the drug test or you're a felon.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about any phone operating systems?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Pueblo, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy, applied online (this took forever) then got an email the next day for ANOTHER assessment, then got a call for an inter view, this was simple. They asked basic questions and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Clarksville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Cut and dry, show us that you're alive and can form semi-complete sentences and you're in. Take a typing test and then pee in a cup. Pretty much anybody who walks in off the street will be hired by these clowns. If you're in desperate need of a job then take it, but otherwise stay as far away as you can. Horrid work experience. By far the worst ever.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online (indeed), received an email inviting me for an interview. Had to complete a short test evaluating your sense of direction and basic navigational sense (E,W,N,S), Did a wpm typing exam,then conducted an interview with the recruiter. During interview mock calls were played to give me an idea of the job, was asked if I was able to perform these duties on a daily basis, was hired on the spot and given instructions on where to conduct the drug test.