Convergys Interview Questions

2.3

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in October 2011.

Interview Process was with HR

Direct TV Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in April 2012.

they first call you in the phone and do a phone interview. then after the phone call they schedule a time for you to come in and do a skill test and a personality test. after you are done with that the hr rep talks to you and asks you question

Customer Care Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys.

I applied online and received a call from the local HR rep. I then had two conference call interviews with two management level employees on each. On the second call, one of the employees obviously had no experience in a training environment and asked questions which appeared designed to make himself look intelligent while having no bearing on the job description. I then did a fifteen (15) minute presentation in front of the HR rep and a District Training Manager. I received the job offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    • After the presentation (which consisted of a step-by-step approach to handling a difficult situation), the DTM asked if the order could be reversed.   View Answer

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Convergys in February 2014.

I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Once I did the phone interview, I was told I'd get an update the following week. After two weeks, I sent a follow up email and never heard back from anyone. Then after more than a month, I received an automated email letting me know they'd moved on with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • How do you work on improving the performance of a employee that is lagging.   Answer Question

Benefit Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Convergys in September 2010.

I didn't have a one on one interview. I was hired in through a temporary agency.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Phone interview and hired over the phone.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Convergys.

All Hiring is done online/over the phone! Such an easy position to get, they hire just about everybody. Apply through external sites or through their direct site; doesn't matter. You will complete an assessment and go through "virtual call center training" which although its a lengthy process its worth it. From there I was scheduled to complete a phone interview; super easy questions. They play a recorded phone call and you have to answer questions about it like "was the rep polite, did they do a good job" etc.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy. Mostly about past jobs; past experiences.   Answer Question
    No negotiation; pay usually starts at $10 but it depends on where they put you. (what company they are contracted with)

Account Manager - Incoming Calls Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Convergys.

I only had one phone interview. It was extremely easy! There were several behavioral questions - both hypothetical and about my past experiences. The HR representative that spoke with me was really nice and made me feel like they really wanted me to work for them (not sure if that was genuine or if that was a tactic).

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a time when you had to deal with a conflict in the workplace, how you handled it, and what the outcome was.   Answer Question
    It was an hourly position. I didn't negotiate salary.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

interviewed at Convergys in March 2014.

This was my first "interview" with the company. There was no interview as such but rather just four assessments including basic computer skills, english, typing and memory test. The english test consisted of 20 multiple choice questions and computer skills about 40 questions. For testing memory they gave a passage to read and then question sheet with space to write answers.

Interview Questions
    • There was some additional paperwork to be completed after the assessments which included writing the steps to make a peanut butter jelly sandwich.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Convergys in October 2010.

fairly easy, just went in took an assessment test and went through a back ground test and then sent to take a drug test

not negotiable