Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys
- Customer Service Representative (110)
- Customer Service Representative II (29)
- Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II (26)
- Work At Home Customer Service Representative (22)
- Technical Support Agent (13)
- Team Leader (12)
- Tier I Technical Support (11)
- Technical Support Engineer (10)
- Call Center Agent (9)
- Sales and Service Representative II (9)
- Customer Service (8)
- Associate Trainer (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Customer Service Agent (6)
- Technical Support Representative (6)
- Work From Home Agent (4)
- Customer Account Executive (4)
- Sales and Service Representative (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Technical Support (4)
- Operations Manager (3)
- Customer Sales & Service Representative (3)
- Customer Service/Sales (3)
- Tech Support (3)
- Technical Support Officer (3)
- Welcome Call Advisor (3)
- Work At Home Agent (2)
- Tier II Technical Support (2)
- Customer Support Representative (2)
- Customer Care Representative (2)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2014.
Phone screen completed by an executive recruiter. Face to face interview on site with a regional recruiting manager. I received a small tour of the recruiting area and got to meet some of the local recruiting team. I then waited for response and was call about a week later.
- What type of high volume recruiting do you have experience in? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Convergys
Recruiter InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys.
I was contacted by a recruiter. Recruiter then set up an in-person interview with hiring manager. Then I had a phone interview with hiring manager's boss. This was honestly a piece of cake interview simply because the company has such high turnover and has a hard time keeping positive, driven people. So just be confident, direct, and positive and you're in there.
- This was the easiest interview ever. No hard questions at all really. Answer Question
They initially offered a low salary and negotiated for $4,000/yr more
Recruiter InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Brownsville, TX).
Fast and expedient process until given panel project. Prepared a very detailed powerpoint on how to recruit and stop attrition in the training process. Spent hours on this, 30 minute + presentation. Local research done, detailing the candidate pools and how to avoid losing people in the first 45+60 days. Then.....no follow up calls from the regional. left messages, emails....nothing. Extremely unprofessional way to handle this.
- Panel presentation. Not difficult but the end run on their game was unprofessional to say the very least. Answer Question
Recruiting InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Jacksonville, NC) in September 2008.
Interview with Recruiting Manager at the site. She was very nice. The office was very hectic - lots of phones and doorbells ringing. They test applicants to see if they meet company standards and there were a ton of applicants using the computers in the back to test. There was one administrative assistant who handled all the doorbells and testing questions, one recruiter (?) who was interviewing people, and the recruiting manager.
- What is your work style? Answer Question
Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.
There was 3 rounds of interview. Communication skills should be good.
- I did not found any question difficult Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review