Convergys

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tamarac, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in April 2014.

Interview Details – hiring process was fast, applied on a Tuesday got called for a pre screening which rep just asked about previous experience and me having a open schedule made a apt for face to face interview the following day. in the interview consist of two interview the intal one then one directly after with management ( if you pass the first interview along with typing test as well as knowledge about basic computer use test ) then offered position on spot .

Interview Question – nothing all questions where pretty average   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation what so ever its either a yes or no

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys in July 2012.

Interview Details – First had to fill out the basic job information. Then I was invited to take assessments on line. Not to difficult but some of the math did task me. Thirdly I had a brief phone interview with recruiter that asked the same questions most ask such as, "What was your most difficult sale and how did you handle it"? After I was invited in for a personal interview where basically they offered me the position pending drug and background check. All in all not to difficult but when I was at the actual one on one interview I was not impressed at the lack of professionalism and the place had a strange smell.

Interview Question – The most unexpected was what challenge did you have recently.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation on pay at all. Been out of work for awhile so out of desperation I accepted a pay much lower than I am deserving of.

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Convergys in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to the company on a Thursday. The next day I got an email asking me to take a series of online tests. An hour after completing the tests I was called by a recruiter to set up an interview. I had a phone interview the very next Monday. It was a very average interview, not too difficult at all. I was told I would be either called or emailed on Tues or Wed with a decision. I was called and emailed the very next day with a job offer.

Interview Question – How do you determine what is ethical and what isn't?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I did not try to negotiate. I just accepted what was told.

Hickory, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was called the same day I applied, the next day I came in to take 2 tests and interviewed. my recruiter was very nice. I got my training start date was given at the end of my interview. I havent started yet but so far so good!

Interview Question – In past jobs what was the hardest sale you had to complete?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales and Service Representative II

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – Filled out application online, got a call 2 days later, had interview on phone, got offered postion

Interview Question – Sell a magic pen to me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Sales and Service Representative II

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in October 2011.

Interview Details – applied online and got a call back within a few hours. Interview consisted of them asking to sell a magic pen, had to give a sales pitch. Pretty lame

Interview Question – Create a sales pitch for a magic pen   Answer Question

Sales and Service Representative II

The process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online at the Convergys website. That day, I received an email with tests to see if I would be compatible for the job title I was looking at. After submitting some basic knowledge, personality and relevant skills tests, I was called that same day by a recruiter. Progressed with a phone interview, and received a second call roughly an hour later offering me a job.

Interview Question – What my motivations were within the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask for more money instead of settling for the given pay.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!