Convergys Sales and Service Representative II Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.0

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

Very easy not a big problem the recruiters are confident friendly. Was not prepared took assessment test and was called. Had a phone interview then a face to face to get the jib they hired me right away had to do the drug screening also

Interview Questions
  • Nothing un expected was very to the point the questions were easy according to the job requirements   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in April 2014.

hiring process was fast, applied on a Tuesday got called for a pre screening which rep just asked about previous experience and me having a open schedule made a apt for face to face interview the following day. in the interview consist of two interview the intal one then one directly after with management ( if you pass the first interview along with typing test as well as knowledge about basic computer use test ) then offered position on spot .

Interview Questions
    no negotiation what so ever its either a yes or no

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys in July 2012.

I applied to the company on a Thursday. The next day I got an email asking me to take a series of online tests. An hour after completing the tests I was called by a recruiter to set up an interview. I had a phone interview the very next Monday. It was a very average interview, not too difficult at all. I was told I would be either called or emailed on Tues or Wed with a decision. I was called and emailed the very next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    I did not try to negotiate. I just accepted what was told.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in July 2012.

First had to fill out the basic job information. Then I was invited to take assessments on line. Not to difficult but some of the math did task me. Thirdly I had a brief phone interview with recruiter that asked the same questions most ask such as, "What was your most difficult sale and how did you handle it"? After I was invited in for a personal interview where basically they offered me the position pending drug and background check. All in all not to difficult but when I was at the actual one on one interview I was not impressed at the lack of professionalism and the place had a strange smell.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected was what challenge did you have recently.   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation on pay at all. Been out of work for awhile so out of desperation I accepted a pay much lower than I am deserving of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in March 2012.

I was called the same day I applied, the next day I came in to take 2 tests and interviewed. my recruiter was very nice. I got my training start date was given at the end of my interview. I havent started yet but so far so good!

Interview Questions
    • In past jobs what was the hardest sale you had to complete?   Answer Question

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

Filled out application online, got a call 2 days later, had interview on phone, got offered postion

I didn't negotiate

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in October 2011.

applied online and got a call back within a few hours. Interview consisted of them asking to sell a magic pen, had to give a sales pitch. Pretty lame

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in April 2011.

I applied online at the Convergys website. That day, I received an email with tests to see if I would be compatible for the job title I was looking at. After submitting some basic knowledge, personality and relevant skills tests, I was called that same day by a recruiter. Progressed with a phone interview, and received a second call roughly an hour later offering me a job.

Interview Questions
    Ask for more money instead of settling for the given pay.