Convergys

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Pharr, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Convergys in September 2013.

Interview Details – If you know a little of computers, you will get hired within about 2 weeks of submitting your application for employment. The interview is just the basic tell me about a difficult situation and how did you resolve it. What makes you think you're the best candidate for the job, stuff like that. Nothing difficult.

Interview Question – Nothing really.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, they give you $9.50 starting rate. Take it or leave it.

Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in June 2011.

Interview Details – When I hired on there was only a phone interview and you were told right then and there if you were hired. Most were general questions about how you handle difficult customers and what you liked or disliked about your previous employers.
Most everything that you needed to know was covered in the interview and if you pass the interview but do not have physical proof of your last level of education the offer is taken off the table. You're given a few days to provide it.

Interview Question – They were all very basic and general. Not even sure the interviewer actually paid attention.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Wichita, KS

I applied online - interviewed at Convergys in August 2010.

Interview Details – put app online, got a call next day she ask me three questions on the phone, went in to interview a couple of days later and it took three minutes i was offered the job.

Interview Question – nothing was difficult about any question they give. They will hire anyone that is walking upright.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they tell you what they pay and either take it or leave it

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!