Convergys Sales and Service Representative Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Cedar City, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

They first call your phone and talk to you for about 15-20 minutes, go in and take a 3 part assessment questioning your computer skills, words per minute and telemarketing skills, when you are done, Convergy's will determine whether or not you passed the assessment and that determines if you get the interview. The interview is usually scheduled for the next day. Right before your scheduled interview, the Convergy's employee at the recruiting office will have you listen to a sample phone call to see if you are still interested in the job, sample phone call lasts approximately 10-15 minutes, (it is best to listen to the details of the sample call, because the interviewer is highly likely going to ask you questions about what was discussed within the call). You then sign a release form and hand it to the employee at the recruiting office and wait for your interview.

Interview Questions

• Any questions regarding the sample phone call.   1 Answer
  • In your opinion, what is the most important piece of technology and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Think out your answer before you speak, it'll make you seem confident. I got the job offer at the end of my interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pharr, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Pharr, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

If you know a little of computers, you will get hired within about 2 weeks of submitting your application for employment. The interview is just the basic tell me about a difficult situation and how did you resolve it. What makes you think you're the best candidate for the job, stuff like that. Nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, they give you $9.50 starting rate. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Wichita, KS) in June 2011.

Interview

When I hired on there was only a phone interview and you were told right then and there if you were hired. Most were general questions about how you handle difficult customers and what you liked or disliked about your previous employers. Most everything that you needed to know was covered in the interview and if you pass the interview but do not have physical proof of your last level of education the offer is taken off the table. You're given a few days to provide it.

Interview Questions

• They were all very basic and general. Not even sure the interviewer actually paid attention.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Wichita, KS) in August 2010.

Interview

put app online, got a call next day she ask me three questions on the phone, went in to interview a couple of days later and it took three minutes i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• nothing was difficult about any question they give. They will hire anyone that is walking upright.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they tell you what they pay and either take it or leave it