Convergys

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

My interview was actually a long time ago and not with the current staff but I can give some advice on the current staff and what I think they would be looking for.

The current staff will be kinda stuffy when you first interview with them. They loosen up once you get to know them.

So, be on your game and for a project management position, you will need your PMP certification. Be ready to answer basic PM type questions. I would reciprocate with questions such as the culture of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Be ready to answer questions about your ability to lead troubled projects (how to right them) and your strengths in managing stakeholders / communication   Answer Question
You will most likely have a typical hiring process with one or two interviews and a meeting wth HR