Convergys

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Jacksonville, FL

Interviewed at Convergys

Interview Details – My interview was actually a long time ago and not with the current staff but I can give some advice on the current staff and what I think they would be looking for.

The current staff will be kinda stuffy when you first interview with them. They loosen up once you get to know them.

So, be on your game and for a project management position, you will need your PMP certification. Be ready to answer basic PM type questions. I would reciprocate with questions such as the culture of the company.

Interview Question – Be ready to answer questions about your ability to lead troubled projects (how to right them) and your strengths in managing stakeholders / communication   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You will most likely have a typical hiring process with one or two interviews and a meeting wth HR

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys Senior Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees and interview candidates.