Convergys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Asheville, NC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Convergys in February 2012.

Interview Details – Thorough interview and great, scenario based questions. Hiring manager spent over an hour with me and offer was made one week after interview. No long waiting process for offer.

Interview Question – Can't think of one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - accepted initial offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Bacolod, Bacolod (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in April 2008.

Interview Details – Took forever, interviewer's communication skills including body language should represent company well but did not, guards & reception staff came across as unhappy & somewhat rude, receiving area cramped.

Interview Question – "In case you won't qualify for the team lead position you applied for, are you okay if we hire you as agent?"   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Smooth & favorable to me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys Team Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees and interview candidates.