Convergys

1.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

Took about 2 weeks, phone interview, you take a drug test and if you pass you're hired. I had to fax a bunch of paper work to them and get some things signed but the overall experience wasn't bad.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between a router and the Ethernet?   Answer Question
When you accept the job, make sure you're good with multitasking

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Technical Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

Interview was over the phone, asked normal interview questions, asked questions about the internet, computer...hired on the spot

Technical Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Convergys in September 2011.

1 interview a few days after applying. Was offered the job at time of interview. Spent about 40 mins on the phone with a recruiter. Talked about position, went over current skills, went over previous employment, and went over pay and responsabilities.

did not negotiate anything

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in July 2011.

at first I was on usps project ,took test on website was interviewed by phone and hired , once usps project was lost was offered oppurtunity to train on Directv project with paycut

Interview Questions
    • would you be willing to take pay cut? if you said no then bye bye   View Answer
    take it or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys in July 2010.

bunch of IQ testing, relevance to trends and patterns. They drug test you. They ensure you have a friendly attitude and see people person typish They call if they have any questions about documentation such as past experience or anything relevant to what they need to finish their interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Name a scenario where you had to find a prompt resolution. How well do you feel you handled it and what were some things you did well and didn't do so well on it.   Answer Question
    salary is flat rate starting, no negotiation

Technical Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

There were 6 rounds of interviews and all are very simple. The key to crack the interview is to be confident and have good communication skills. The interviewers were very friendly, which automatically boosts your morale while giving the interview.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys.

Walked-in and handed over my Resume. Initial interview with HR personnel. Took initial skills test in typing and audio language comprehension. Took technical knowledge test. Waited for results. Sat down for final interview (one-on-one) which is based on the tests results, includes personal job preference, site location, expected salary, and a discussion of company expectation. Waited for evaluation. Signed the contract.

I accepted their initial offer and did not feel I had the right to negotiate. At the time, I have no experience with technical support and was considered a "newbie" in the call center industry.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in October 2011.

Initial interview was done together with some written and actual hands on testing that includes phone simulation and comprehension capability, then the final interview.