Convergys Technical Support Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

1.6

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

The open interview process was a cattle drive. There were a few general assessments. I almost didn't return based on the way the group acted that day. I should have run for the door. It just screamed "unprofessional".

Interview Questions

• Are you good at multi-tasking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation. I was offered the position at the standard low rate. Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Albuquerque, NM) in February 2015.

Interview

phone interview then onsite interview, probably overconfident that I would be hired on the spot. i have the experience and the drive but perhaps my age did me in. will give it a shot, still waiting for some response from my interview (7 days). somewhat apprehensive about the "culture" at convergys. my typing was the bomb! and i can navigate 2 tabs at once.

Interview Questions

• has anyone ever given you totally honest criticism? and if so who (in other words... we will tell you you suck early and often)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Gary, IN).

Interview

Took about 2 weeks, phone interview, you take a drug test and if you pass you're hired. I had to fax a bunch of paper work to them and get some things signed but the overall experience wasn't bad.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a router and the Ethernet?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When you accept the job, make sure you're good with multitasking

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Interview was over the phone, asked normal interview questions, asked questions about the internet, computer...hired on the spot

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Convergys in September 2011.

Interview

1 interview a few days after applying. Was offered the job at time of interview. Spent about 40 mins on the phone with a recruiter. Talked about position, went over current skills, went over previous employment, and went over pay and responsabilities.

Negotiation

did not negotiate anything

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (Jacksonville, NC) in July 2011.

Interview

at first I was on usps project ,took test on website was interviewed by phone and hired , once usps project was lost was offered oppurtunity to train on Directv project with paycut

Interview Questions

• would you be willing to take pay cut? if you said no then bye bye   1 Answer

Negotiation

take it or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Appleton, WI) in July 2010.

Interview

bunch of IQ testing, relevance to trends and patterns. They drug test you. They ensure you have a friendly attitude and see people person typish They call if they have any questions about documentation such as past experience or anything relevant to what they need to finish their interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Name a scenario where you had to find a prompt resolution. How well do you feel you handled it and what were some things you did well and didn't do so well on it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary is flat rate starting, no negotiation

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (London, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Went in and was given a computer test hardware and software questions. Then typing test and then one on one interview with nice young man. Tell me about yourself experience are you good with people..etc.... then they left the room and came back to offer me job but pending security check.

Interview Questions

• Do you have criminal record   1 Answer

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

There were 6 rounds of interviews and all are very simple. The key to crack the interview is to be confident and have good communication skills. The interviewers were very friendly, which automatically boosts your morale while giving the interview.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swords (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Swords (Ireland)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very simple process. They replied to my resume with an email setting an interview. The day after the interview they told me I was in. At first I had an English test and a skill test based on computer related questions, after these two tests I had the 1:1 interview.