Convergys

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Logan, UT

I applied online - interviewed at Convergys in September 2009.

Interview Details – Put in app. was call in to interview was ask four question and that it. Now they have a test you have to take, it all done on line

Interview Question – The test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I need a job and they said this is it

Very Easy Interview

Erlanger, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in June 2009.

Interview Details – If you don't apply or take the test online, you can go to the building itself and apply. The tests take about an hour or two. If you score high enough and there's enough time in the day, you can get an automatic interview. You will be asked a few questions, such as your employment history and you're given a chance to explain why you left your previous employers, also they will ask you if you're alright with selling an "adult" package if needed.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to sell an adult package if you're asked to?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Support
Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in December 2010.

Interview Details – first,its a panel interview,introducing themselves to tell more about themselves,2nd,online examination,written examination,language assestment over the phone and final interview which is personal,one on one interview

Interview Question – i entered call center industry,so normally they asked me if i could create a scenario that has customer problem,solution to their problem,and asked me how did i handle the call.   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – i signed a probasionary contract...take the offer because the salary is good

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!